Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of hiring a lawyer to solve my problem

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

So you paid by wire transfer, cancelled before despatch, they wired your money back, you never got it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

Oryx wrote: »
    So you paid by wire transfer, cancelled before despatch, they wired your money back, you never got it?

correctly, i got an email from blackberry yesterday asking to proof i didnt get the money, so i exported the file from AIB, including screenshot showing i never got it.

They told me that they will make it "top priority" but that is just for customer satisfaction, thats the same stuff I learned in all those years as customer service ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Asmooh wrote: »
    correctly, i got an email from blackberry yesterday asking to proof i didnt get the money, so i exported the file from AIB, including screenshot showing i never got it.

They told me that they will make it "top priority" but that is just for customer satisfaction, thats the same stuff I learned in all those years as customers stomer service ;)

A screen shot isn't enough,
    If they are saying they processed the refund then they'll be able to confirm a refund reference number and the name of the bank the refund went to. Ask them for this info.

Them go to your bank and give them the info, if they can't trace the refund get them to give you a letter on headed paper confirming this and make sure it also confirms that same refund ref,

Then go back to blackberry with this info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

Cabaal wrote: »
    A screen shot isn't enough,
    If they are saying they processed the refund then they'll be able to confirm a refund reference number and the name of the bank the refund went to. Ask them for this info.

Them go to your bank and give them the info, if they can't trace the refund get them to give you a letter on headed paper confirming this and make sure it also confirms that same refund ref,

Then go back to blackberry with this info

Thats the problem, i asked so many times but they dont want to give the reference number, or even the bank they transferred from not even what they wrote as reference when transffering

they cannot even give a straight answer about iban/bic, but they asked for this proof thats why I sent it to them

• Registered Users Posts: 41 KidMeNotA1

As the transfer was to U.K., you should be able to go to small claims court in U.K. Ck. their site, they may have a U.K. address hidden there. Otherwise contact small claims court in UK ask for advice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement