Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer available for gigs (Galway City)

Options
  • 22-12-2015 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Drummer with years of experience in both cover bands and original bands, with pro gear, and transportation available for fill-in gigs. I would also be interested in joining an existing band if it's the right fit.

I'm well-versed in a variety of styles including rock, funk, pop, punk, metal, country, jazz, blues, and latin; although my real passion is rock/funk. I'm currently living in Galway city with a home rehearsal/studio space. I can send youtube clips and mp3's of my playing if needed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jbgrant

Any Galway-based guitarists/bassists out there interested in getting a covers band together?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭TheAbstracter

Hey, I'd be very interested.

I played in a few bands up until a few years ago, getting back into the guitar over the last few months. I'm mainly into blues, blues-rock, rock, some metal and pop. I've played bits of everything but some of my favourite artists are: Rory Gallagher, Gary Moore, Thin Lizzy, AC/DC, Metallica, etc.

I moved to Galway about a year ago so this will be my first foray into the local scene.

Drop me a PM if you want.

Advertisement