Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do not bet with betvictor.

Options
  • 22-12-2015 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

I have been betting with betvictor for years incident free. In that time i've deposited and withdrawn significant amounts. No I landed a good bet on the ufc last weekend, and I tried to withdraw all my funds and the withdrawal request got declined. I also can't place bets. Then on livechat they say the need proof of address.............something they've already been given.

I comply on sunday night and screenshot and send this stuff in. Every few hours I make withdrawal requests as they told me this should be done within a day but allow up to 48hrs. That has passed, they never emailed me back to say what i sent in wasn't sufficent and now I can't even make withdrawal requests. I'm once again on with customer service in a long drawn out exchange and they are useless.

Up till a few weeks ago the account was in a minus and they'd throw free bets at us. A few winners and they pull this. Shameful stuff, and refunsing the release these funds........no wondering they lag. I just wanted to get the word out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

In fairness, CS in most bookies are not a good reflection of the company.
    Must be some problem if they can't do the withdrawal?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Charity10k

What documents did you send them? Are the images good quality?

Advertisement