Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Problems with Apple Products

• 22-12-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi guys looking for some help, i have 2 ipads in the house and 2 iphone 5. They wont connect to my wireless Virgin internet yet my laptop is having no trouble at all, all of the items have been connected wirelessly since purchased but today all my apple products wont connect, can anyone help i contacted Virgin and they said its not there end as the laptop and everything else works no bother.. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Hi guys looking for some help, i have 2 ipads in the house and 2 iphone 5. They wont connect to my wireless Virgin internet yet my laptop is having no trouble at all, all of the items have been connected wirelessly since purchased but today all my apple products wont connect, can anyone help i contacted Virgin and they said its not there end as the laptop and everything else works no bother.. Thanks

I'd try and reset the router and/or reset the wifi settings in the devices.

Advertisement