Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Retail Park Carrowroe

Options
  • 22-12-2015 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

How do you rate the Sligo Retail park in Carraroe? - I think its its looking a bit uncared for in places and a bit run down - was up there the other evening and the car park lighting half of it is not working and its very dark and dismal in places then most of the shops (glass) doorways are not even lit up (there are lights in every doorway up by the roof but they are either not on or bulbs need replacing) If I managed that retail park I would even have the unused units doorways lit up and even was walking across the crossing to get to the food places and the crossing wasn't lit up.
    I know it went into receivership back in October or when it was but it has been bought by a US property firm. - I just think in places it looks pretty run down these days, maybe if all the lights were working again maybe it would make it look better, it would be safer anyways at least.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

These us equity firms are only in it for the maximum money and will not put a penny into infrastructure and will sell it on in a few years at a nice profit.

Advertisement