Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos not going from IPHONE to ICLOUD

• 22-12-2015 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Not sure what is going - my photos are not going from IPHONE to ICLOUD account yet it is telling me they have been backed up. On my IPHONE I have gone into ICLOUD setting and switched photos to on.

Some photos going from IPAD to ICLOUD but most are not. So in summary about ten photos in total have gone to ICLOUD and that is it!

I am completely confused at this stage as to what is happening! Any thoughts?????

All contacts have transferred onto ICLOUD account but seems to be something going wrong with photos.

No issue with space as I have nothing really on ICLOUD account!

HELP!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Is iCloud Photo Library enabled?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Razor Russ

As Sad Professor said above plus Apple will only upload photos when you are on wifi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

Is iCloud Photo Library enabled?

Thanks for the reply - however when I hit that button on the IPAD it results in

(1) Photos that went from the IPHONE to the IPAD being taken off the IPAD
    (2) Absolutely no effect on my ICLOUD account

This is driving me crazy! Any thoughts??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GrizzFrix

Not exactly an answer to the question, but iCloud is dreadful for photo's as far as I'm concerned. Just have a look around various sites to see the problems.

Just download Google photos. I use it on all my Apple devices. It's brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

GrizzFrix wrote: »
    Not exactly an answer to the question, but iCloud is dreadful for photo's as far as I'm concerned. Just have a look around various sites to see the problems.

Just download Google photos. I use it on all my Apple devices. It's brilliant.

Google photos? Can you explain? Wil I be able to get photos onto Google photo shoot is it??

Basically I am switching phones in the next 2/3 weeks and I need to get my photos somewhere!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Connect to PC and find your phone (mine is in computer or where my hard drives are I can't remember) right click on your phone and import your photos to the PC. All your photos will be saved and viewable on your PC.

Advertisement