Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build inspection

Options
  • 22-12-2015 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Lads could really use some wisdom can someone who knows what they're doing give this build a glance? I'm new to building and just wanna make sure everything is compatible, cheers

Build list

Ram: 8GB-Kit Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz, DDR4-2400, CL14-16-16-31, Vengeance LPX Black Heat spreader, =58,99 €

Processor: Intel Core I5-6500 Box, Sockel 1151 = 210,99 €

Mobo: MSI Z170A PC MATE, ATX, Sockel 1151 = 107,99 €

Gpu: MSI GeForce GTX 950 Gaming 2G, 2GB GDDR5 = 185,99 €

Psu: EVGA 600B,Bronze,3Yrs Wnt = 65,99 €

harddisk: Samsung SSD 850 EVO SATA 6Gb/s 250 GB = 79,90 €

case: Aerocool 800 Midi-Tower - blau = 57,99 €

Os: was gonna source the os elsewhere as I've heard I shouldn't get the sb version of windows 10?

parts total incl tax minus OS and peripherals = 770
    + bout 60€ ontop of that for +shipping+credit charge+assembly service

Few final points

*They also offer an assembly fee for super cheap (€30) so I may well go with that.

*Have a feeling the site may only let you slap parts together that actually go together but not entirely sure Pcpart picker didnt find any compatibility issues but I just wanna make sure does everything fit?

*pc part picker gave me wattage of 240 should how accurate is that generally?

Sound

(posted this a few minutes ago but can't find the post assume something went wrong apologies if repost I’m new to boards)

Advertisement