Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leapers golden image scope question

Options
  • 22-12-2015 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi lads (my thread got removed it would seem from shooting for sale/wanted) I have a scope here its a leapers golden image scope 6×24-50. Any clue what it is worth? Thanks in advancs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

It probably got removed if it did not have a price on the ad...

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭.45auto

goz83 wrote: »
    It probably got removed if it did not have a price on the ad...

Ye in retrospect you are probably right. Thanks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Your advert was deleted because it was not an advert, but a request for a value on an item.

It's an air rifle/rimfire scope (falls under the UTG branding) that when brand new was no more than €130 worth. They have since been discontinued and can be picked up from €80 brand new to €40 second hand.

Also as i don't want the thread turning into an "unofficial" advert i'm closing. If you need to speak to me feel free to PM me.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement