Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i want this deal.ie

Options
  • 22-12-2015 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

anyone have any luck with this site i ordered an item on the 14 dec said it would be here monday but no sign of it and didnt give me any info to track item and i cant find a num to ring them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

087 700 24 11 or (01) 429 56 88

• Registered Users Posts: 8 minnymouse

I ordered from them on the 11th November 2015.. after contacting them countless times before i got any reply They finally promised me my order would be with me by the 21st December at the latest. Still has not arrived.

I have tried to contact them & have emailed them several times but no reply from them at all.

I am going to report them as its obviously a scam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

There's a thread of (mainly) complaints about them here- http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057174148

• Registered Users Posts: 8 minnymouse

Thanks Kovu

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

I ordered something off them before. Got no tracking number and on the email it said delivery could be anything up to 28 days. 28 days passed, no sign. Another 28 days passed and still no sign. Got onto them thru Facebook who said it was shipped and would be with me in a couple of days. About 4 weeks later it shows up. I think this company order the stuff themselves off the like of aliexpress and get it shipped directly to the customer. Never use em again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement