Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture framing?

Options
  • 22-12-2015 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Anyone got a recommendation of somewhere that does a good job and is reasonably priced?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Head out to the ballynane enterprise centre, the brothers of charity have a workshop there where guys with special needs help out with the picture framing. Lovely bunch out there and competitively priced aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Head out to the ballynane enterprise centre, the brothers of charity have a workshop there where guys with special needs help out with the picture framing. Lovely bunch out there and competitively priced aswell

I hadn't realised! Doubt its open between Xmas and new years.. But think I'll check it out. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭motley

I've found the Frame Shop in Liosban to be excellent to deal with. God value and do a great job

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement