Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin - Good Reliable Lead Vocalist Needed for Busy Covers Band

• 22-12-2015 9:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20

Busy Dublin based Covers Band that are gigging regularly require a good reliable lead vocalist for 2016. The ideal person will have their own transport, be available to gig on a Fri,Sat or Sunday night and also be available to rehearse when necessary.

The person needs to be committed and really enjoy getting out there and doing good gigs and being a good performer.

Great opportunity for a good singer to jump in and get going with a solid reliable band

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭ilovesmoothies

MissionMan wrote: »
    Busy Dublin based Covers Band that are gigging regularly require a good reliable lead vocalist for 2016. The ideal person will have their own transport, be available to gig on a Fri,Sat or Sunday night and also be available to rehearse when necessary.

The person needs to be committed and really enjoy getting out there and doing good gigs and being a good performer.

Great opportunity for a good singer to jump in and get going with a solid reliable band

Hiya have you found a singer ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20 MissionMan

Hi

We have started auditions so if you are interested, then yes get in touch.

We need a sample or two of your vocal work and then we will audition you

Thanks
    B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭doughef

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kelliemarie

Hi there. I couldn't post links on Boards for some reason so i face booked your band page. Hope thats ok. Thanks.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 Dean200882

How's things I'm 23 and I've been part of a country Rock band band before ..I've a decent range and e joy singing all sorts ..I'm from Dublin the blanchardstown area ..performing wise I'm very comfortable on Stage and would be interested in getting something going if you send me on your email I'll send you some audio clips

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 Dean200882

How's things I'm 23 and I've been part of a country Rock band band before ..I've a decent range and e joy singing all sorts ..I'm from Dublin the blanchardstown area ..performing wise I'm very comfortable on Stage and would be interested in getting something going if you send me on your email I'll send you some audio clips

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Milena Anna

Hi guys, if you are still looking for someone, check out my sound soundcloud.com/mile-ann and come back to me if you like it. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭MacMurphy

PM sent

Advertisement