Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doilies?

Options
  • 22-12-2015 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can find some doilies? I accidentally binned the ones that were here in the house and my mother in law wants them for Christmas.... (Dun dun dun...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

I've gotten paper ones in Euro 2 shops before.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The Tesco household shop in Stillorgan SC (beside the off-licence) sells the silver bases for cakes, it would be logical for them to sell packs of doilies as well.

Too late to order from this crowd....

https://www.thefavourshop.ie/party-essentials/paper-doilies

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

Thank yous! I have a look in stillorgan then. Would home base in nut grove be any good for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If you are in stillorgan shopping centre and are into baking look into dealz, no doillies showed online but they have loads of other stuff. would not surprise me if they had them either as they have loads of stuff not listed online. Dealz is in the corner down by the statues of the kids holding hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If Tesco doesn't have them in Stillorgan SC, go up to Baumann's the old-fashioned h/w shop on the Old Dublin Road, also worth a try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

Thanks, I got a few in Supervalu in churchtown. The last pack!

I checked: tesco, baumans, dealz, hickeys/home focus(they had a pack of small ones), heatons, woodies (fella inside didn't even know what they were...).

I'll be spending the next year checking every random shop just to make sure I have them for her next year... :)

Advertisement