Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Network?

Options
  • 23-12-2015 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

So I was with o2 prepay up until they were eaten by three. Last week on holiday they were the straw that broke the camel back. Needed roaming data, and said I needed to send a text to a 5xxxx number and would sign me up for "eurodata". First time (my own error) sent it to the wrong number. second time - "you will be signed up in the next 48 hours". So next day start using data thinking that I was signed up because didnt receive anything, and burnt through €15 of credit. next day receive a message from three saying that "oh this service is only bill pay" that it didnt state on the site. Contact three through twitter - supposed to have 1 hour turn around on answers - took me 5 days to get the answer "oh you need to change to bill pay". This is on top of bad customer service after bad customer service for the simplest of requests - e.g. 2.5 hours on "live" chat to get 4g added to my account.

So my question is who is the "best" network. I am looking for good data, its pretty much all I use. I rarely use mins. I was on their freedom data pack. I also will need roaming data, dont mind the price, once its not mad expensive (e.g 500mb 7days for like €5). I dont mind switching to billpay, at this point but dont want to be forced into one. I send €20 a month on credit.

Advertisement