Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodge to another a/c

Options
  • 23-12-2015 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

HI, Can I lodge money to my mothers current a/c if I have her a/c number and use my card in branch. Need to do it today if possible?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning Jonny d, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

If your mother is with BOI, this transfer can be done from home online. Alternatively where available in branch, you can use one of our third party lodgement machines. For a list of the branches that have one of these machines, please see this thread.

If your mother is not with Bank Of Ireland it will be necessary to make a transfer, this can also be done from home online, or you can do this in branch at the counter

I hope this answers your query and please don't hesitate to contact us again here on Boards.ie.

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement