Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Minute Maid lemonade

Options
  • 23-12-2015 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

Was in the states recently and developed a fondness for Bacardi lemon with Minute Maid. But I haven't been able to find any here. So just wondering does anyone have an alternative? I've tried a tesco cloudy lemonade and its not great with it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,647 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I've only ever had Minute Maid Orange Juice... I presume you mean Minute Maid Lemonade.
    San Pellegrino lemon perhaps? You can get that in cans.
    Or maybe Finches lemon?
    Club lemon might be a bit too intense... Club rockshandy might be worth a try.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Googling "Bacardi lemon with Minute Maid" suggests its likely minute maid pink lemonade.

I like the tesco cloudly lemonade, but its a peculiar taste which I did think most would not like.

You could try mixing your mixers, like have 7up or regular lemonade (which is not that lemony) and mix with cloudy lemonade, or even bitter lemon.

Their pink lemonade is 13% juice and the red is from grape juice, which I would guess imparts a little flavour too.

http://www.minutemaid.com/content/minutemaid/en/home/products/lemonade/pink-lemonade/
    Ingredients:
    Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, grape juice from concentrate (for color), lemon pulp, natural flavors, sugar.

Advertisement