Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook trouble - not receiving mail

Options
  • 23-12-2015 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

Posted this on the the Windows forum as well. Just to be on the safe side :o

Out of the blue I can't receive any mail anymore with Outlook (Office 2007).

I get the following message:

Task 'xxx@eircom.net - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

I'm on windows 8.1, didn't change anything, it worked fine until yesterday afternoon. Internet connection is working, of course.

I tried everything there is to my knowledge with all the trouble shooting tools, to no avail.
    I googled error 0x800CCC0F, but there is nothing which works or makes sense ("disable firewall").

Has anyone an idea how to repair this error?
    It drives me insane since I'm expecting a work assignment (e-mail with attachments) which is not retrievable over eircom's webmail.

Advertisement