Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Home

Options
  • 23-12-2015 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi,

Just bought a second hand house, which I'm told had wired broadband but I don't know who with and there is no correspondence 

The estate agent gave me what they 'Think' is the landline, it's obviously not picking up when I ring it. 
    How is it possible to verifying it?

David 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

davidm20 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just bought a second hand house, which I'm told had wired broadband but I don't know who with and there is no correspondence 

The estate agent gave me what they 'Think' is the landline, it's obviously not picking up when I ring it. 
    How is it possible to verifying it?

David 
    Hi davidm20

If you PM me the address I will try see if it has an active line or not. You can identify a lines number (or ex number if it is inactive) by plugging a phone on the socket and dialling 199000. If you can do this also PM me the number as it will offer me more insight on it.

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement