Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black/very dark paving slabs

Options
  • 23-12-2015 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

I'm looking to do a new patio, and I want the slabs to be as close to black as possible. I've looked at various options including kota black limestone but nothing that really looks the part for what I want - very dark, smooth, straight lines etc.

Someone recommended external quality porcelain tiling, which does look pretty good alright and zero maintenance compared to natural stone. Has anyone any experience of this - or can anyone recommend an alternative I haven't yet considered? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,410 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

porcelain tiling lethal in wet and the Irish damp conditions for algae/moss etc

zero maintenance for patios is just in magazines and interior designer heads, end of.

There is a charcoal slab from Roadstone
    https://www.roadstone.ie/products/plain-flag/

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement