Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telephone poles replaced yesterday and no phone lines working since

Options
  • 23-12-2015 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

justbored wrote: »
    Hi justbored

I'm sorry to confirm that we will be unable to register such large scale issues here and this can be only dealt with on a case by case basis per account by contacting our technical support team on 1890260260. You can also reach technical support via WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow

If a fault case is already logged I can indeed seek an update if you would like to PM me your eir account number.

Thank you

AL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭justbored

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

justbored wrote: »
    HI justbored

I can assure you that there could be a number or reasons for this issue - I understand you believe this is all down to one technicians error but that is very unlikely. I have passed your feedback to network operations however as you are not an eir customer I will be unable to offer you a case reference number - although your own provider should be able to give you one.

I genuinely do empathise with you and I'm sorry I can't do more

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭justbored

Advertisement