Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over charged

Options
  • 23-12-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi I have just been onto your customer care. My next bill has come in way over. My discount was not recorded correctly on ye'r side. The call taker informed me that the error has been fixed now and next month's bill will be for the right amount. When I asked when I Will receive my refund after ye will be over charging me she stated I will not be receiving my money back and the amount will not be knocked off my next bill either. This is a joke. Can someone please look into this issue for me as soon as possible please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi I have just been onto your customer care. My next bill has come in way over. My discount was not recorded correctly on ye'r side. The call taker informed me that the error has been fixed now and next month's bill will be for the right amount. When I asked when I Will receive my refund after ye will be over charging me she stated I will not be receiving my money back  and the amount will not be knocked off my next bill either. This is a joke. Can someone please look into this issue for me as soon as possible please
    Hi Periwinkle!

I'm sorry to hear of the overcharging and billing issues. The process of refunding your eir account for the next bill is indeed to the proceedure within eir and an immediate refund cannot be offered - however - you are welcome to reverse the direct debit with your bank under the new SEPA banking regulations. If you do this the amount taken from your account would be refunded back to your bank account within a couple of days and you can then pay the normal amount manually. I'm sorry I can't offer you an alternative Periwinkle as I know myself that every penny counts this time of year.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Periwinkle!

Thanks for reply Al. I didn't ask for a refund right now, I asked the call taker when I would receive refund and was told I would receive no refund at any stage and if I wished to make a complaint I should do so re website. Is there a procedure where I can get refund or the amount off my next bill or will I just cancel direct debit etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Thanks for reply Al. I didn't ask for a refund right now, I asked the call taker when I would receive refund and was told I would receive no refund at any stage and if I wished to make a complaint I should do so re website. Is there a procedure where I can get refund or the amount off my next bill or will I just cancel direct debit etc
    Of course Periwinkle!

I'll look in to this for you in that case - please PM me your eir account number :)

AL

Advertisement