Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inviting email contacts to like my business page

• 23-12-2015 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Everytime i try inviting email to like my business page, When I upload contacts it gives error "None of the email addresses you've added seem to belong to people who are able to view and like your Page. Learn more by going to your Page settings and looking under Country Restrictions and Age Restrictions." I checked Country restrictions and age restrictions and it show "Page is visible to everyone " so I dont think any restrictions are causing this problem. Can anyone please help to solve this issue? I have tryed everyting Help community etc.. but their is not much on it Thank You VERY FUSTRATING

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

It sounds like you're uploading the email addresses to Facebook?
    The error might be because you aren't "friends" with any of them on FB ?

What might be better option is to create a "custom audience" in FB's advertising system and do a targeted campaign

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paul1981

Yep your right im not friends with them on facebook I just thought you could send your customers an email to like your page from facebook if you had their email address.

Maybe an email template sent from my gmail to like my page but its hard to find a good template online.

I will eventually pay the money for the advertising but wanted to start to build up the "likes"

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Using Gmail for email marketing is a terrible terrible idea
    Use MailChimp or similar - it's free for smaller lists
    They also have some fairly decent templates available that you can customise

But why would anyone want to "like" your page on FB? What are you doing on there that makes it worth their while?
    What's the "value add" ?

Advertisement