Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Box in limerick

• 23-12-2015 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any bricks and mortar store that sell android boxes? preferrably in the 50-100 range?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

You could try ur land tv by Dublin road park but if not I know a woman from limericks sells them on Facebook her page is majellas boxes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Video wrote: »
    Anyone know any bricks and mortar store that sell android boxes? preferrably in the 50-100 range?

There is a place on Gerald Griffith street... He had nice boxes all setup ready to rock, he's near the intersection with sexton street.
    I was in there last week... He has nicely setup boxes.
    Urlan are great for lots of things but won't have what your looking for.
    Marty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Yup for bricks and mortar guy on upper heald Gerald griffin street has a good range.

Few different boxes as well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Any shop just buying online and makibg a big mark up

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Folks,

If you want to sell stuff I'd recommend adverts.ie, boards.ie isn't for selling stuff normally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement