Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playstation deal

Options
  • 23-12-2015 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Playstation are running a 12 deals of christmas thingy this christmas. The 12th one came in advertising fallout 4 for 44.99 and the digital deluxe addition at 44.99.

However when i go onto the playstation store the digital deluxe edition shows up for 65 instead. In fairness the digital deluxe edition includes the season pass (normally costs 30) and would reasonably be more expensive.

However what i am wondering is because they have emailed me advertising one price and then the actual price is a lot higher do i have any kind of legal recourse? I have emailed playstation support and i also sent them a tweet on twitter but gotten a response to neither so far.

Anyone any advice on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

sierra117x wrote: »
    Hey guys. Playstation are running a 12 deals of christmas thingy this christmas. The 12th one came in advertising fallout 4 for 44.99 and the digital deluxe addition at 44.99.

However when i go onto the playstation store the digital deluxe edition shows up for 65 instead. In fairness the digital deluxe edition includes the season pass (normally costs 30) and would reasonably be more expensive.

However what i am wondering is because they have emailed me advertising one price and then the actual price is a lot higher do i have any kind of legal recourse? I have emailed playstation support and i also sent them a tweet on twitter but gotten a response to neither so far.

Anyone any advice on this?

Advertised price is an invitation to treat. Not legally binding. You have no case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Ah i see. Well thanks anyway.

Advertisement