Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying ticket from Ticketmaster

Options
  • 23-12-2015 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I attempted to buy tickets on-line from TICKETMASTER, it said I had secured the tickets but a problem occurred about the payment. I needed a code & I tried every code I thought might be correct, in the end it locked.  So I need to get that sorted but what code is this or where do I get it.  This isn't my first time to buy tickets on-line. Could you tell me anything about this code. If I contact the bank will they sort it for me if so would you give me the phone number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

hillbloom wrote: »
    I attempted to buy tickets on-line from TICKETMASTER, it said I had secured the tickets but a problem occurred about the payment. I needed a code & I tried every code I thought might be correct, in the end it locked.  So I need to get that sorted but what code is this or where do I get it.  This isn't my first time to buy tickets on-line. Could you tell me anything about this code. If I contact the bank will they sort it for me if so would you give me the phone number.
    Good Morning hillbloom, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

This is your verified by visa password and this is a requirement on some websites, you can reset this over the phone by calling 0818365365 and selecting option 2 for card services then option 2 again. 

You will need your account number when you call so please have this to hand, you can get this from your 365 Online profile by selecting 'BIC/IBAN' and noting the last 8 digits.

If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement