Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eph control display not showing text

Options
  • 24-12-2015 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All

Was wondering does anyone know why my Eph multi zone display stopped showing txt. I can turn the heating on, but no display on system. Was working fine last 3 months but has stopped. Have reset system and turned it off at mains. Still no joy. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

Sausdon9 wrote: »
    Hi All

Was wondering does anyone know why my Eph multi zone display stopped showing txt. I can turn the heating on, but no display on system. Was working fine last 3 months but has stopped. Have reset system and turned it off at mains. Still no joy. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Check the battery
    The battery keeps the display going
    There are two screws can't remember if their in top or bottom unscrew them the lift the timer up and remove the battery's at the rear of unit

• Registered Users Posts: 34 frogone

The same has just happened to my EPH T47 panel, the screen lights up but there's no text. I've replaced the battery and still no joy. Has anyone any ideas? I'm just wondering if this is a common fault with EPH panels and if possibly the panel needs replacing, it's only 2 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭phester28

If I remember correctly they have a 5 year warranty.

I found the guys in EPH in cork very helpfull. Have the model number and the date of manufacturer ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 frogone

phester28 wrote: »
    If I remember correctly they have a 5 year warranty.

Yep that's correct. I was hoping it would be a quick fix so I could do it myself. I had to contact the plumber that installed it and he's going to replace it (without even looking at it!) so he must think the panel is kaput.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ednasop1

Same has happened to my T27 probably 10 yo at this stage does it need replaced?

• Advertisement
Advertisement