Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pension Related Deduction

Options
  • 24-12-2015 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Just noticed the Pension Related Deduction went down from €118.02 to €55.52 on my payslip today. Have I been living under a rock or does anyone know why this is, my PAYE also went 'up' by €25 despite gross pay staying the same. Still came out with a few bob more but just wondering why? Does anybody know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

mockingjay wrote: »
    Just noticed the Pension Related Deduction went down from €118.02 to €55.52 on my payslip today. Have I been living under a rock or does anyone know why this is, my PAYE also went 'up' by €25 despite gross pay staying the same. Still came out with a few bob more but just wondering why? Does anybody know?

I had the exact same as this on my one!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭chocoholic999

Same here. Is this because of the latest public service agreement that both teachers unions said no to? I think because the majority of the unions said yes we were still going to benefit from the change to pension levy. However they were threatened to stop increments because we said no. don't know if that's actually happening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

My payslip has a note saying that revised PRD thresholds have been applied under the FEMPI Act 2015 with an increase of €2500 @ 0% previously @ 2.5%.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

The pension levy is reduced. However that means you now have more taxable pay hence increase in paye. Its part of the landsdowne rd but unless we vote yes, we won't get next one in july

• Registered Users Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭doc_17

Yeah we get a few euro extra. We have a choice now if we another few euro a week or to continue the Croke Park hours.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Advertisement