Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015 Mod Note Post #2331

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

stankratz wrote: »
    Well done James Ducker. If LVG's United get beaten by their arch rivals in Anfield this weekend, and on the back of a shíte 2 months, then he could be fired.

Someone give that man a Pulitzer and a payrise.

For fúck sake.

Monday could be cold, with scattered showers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

so answer the following -

do you think selling Evans and giving his place in the squad to Mcnair, was the right thing to do?

Di Maria didnt want to sign for us, but you know what he did. do you think that maybe, just maybe with a bit of better man management he could still be with us?

would you rather have Rafael as the back up right back or a combination of Valencia, Young, Jones and Varela who have alll played there this year?

look at the huge amount of chances falling to Fellaini - would you rather those chances and game time were falling to him or a finisher like Hernandez?

Nani should not have been sold without replacing him in the squad - Adnan probably was earmarked for this and ended up being loaned out after 4 games.

DiMaria wanted out. He didnt want to leave Madrid in the first place and when he was forced out his preferred destination was PSG who were hamstrung by FFP at the time so he ended up with us. Maybe if Fergie was in charge he would have bedded in better but we will never know. The fact remains he wanted away in the worst way so we were 100% right to sell him.

The defenders, yes we have been left light due to injuries HOWEVER your initial point related to goals scored, if we were keeping defenders to score goals then we were fcuked anyway. Nice attempt at goal post shifting though.

I've already said I thought selling Chico was a mistake. As for the huge amount of chances that have fallen to Fellaini, name 5 clear chances / sitters he missed in all competitions this season, I'm struggling to remember more than one or two. I'm sure bangkok will allow you access to his Fellaini Must Die dossier if you need assistance.

Adnan has massively disappointed me and it is puzzling that he was seemingly preferred by LVG but then loaned out. We don't know the ins and outs of it. He is a young lad that was given a large contract at a very young age and he simply hasn't delivered. There may be issues with his ego, his own self importance, who knows. When was the last time Nani scored 8 or 9 goals in the first half of the season for us? If memory serves he had one blistering season but everything in between was quite hot and cold. This was a £140k a week player so hot and cold is simply not good enough.

The squad has been left light, no doubt, but that wasn't your point.

Anyway, we could go around in circles all day so i will leave it there. You are completely entitled to your own opinion but I think in this instance you are dead wrong, but hey, its the internet and its football, hardly top of the list in life's priorities.

In other news Pep has now said it may be two years before he manages in England, if at all.

Guardiolon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,871 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Bret Hart wrote: »
    So according to rumours we're are signing Dragovic again, it's like the Gaitan transfer rumours all over again.

Some English and foreign media going with that story this morning and that a deal is close. Who knows. Is he any use or just massively hyped like Gaitan ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Not sold on Dragovic. Never seen him play and I've never even heard of him. But when we're linked to a player whose name ends with a consonant rather than a vowel, it's worrying. It kind of shows how far we've fallen as a player in the transfer market.

Going to Google him now and check his skin colour. If he's anything other than pasty white, I'll be a little bit reassured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

I think people miss the significance of pointing out how well some of our ex-players are doing.

For a lot of them, when they were here they were called "not good enough" and "past their best", "always injured" and "squad players only". Which is grand, except those players all seem to go elsewhere and play lots of games and score lots of goals and look a hell of a lot better than they did with us.

And then people look at the players still at United. And they call them "not good enough" and "past their best", "always injured" and "squad players only" and want to replace them with new players. Sound familiar?

Its not about any one individual player, but when you look at everything thats been going on there is a theme there, if you only have eyes to see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

zerks wrote: »

And this is why Ducker, Ogden, ballbag, ladyman etc no longer have a clue or get the inside line on things...

have they 5 year olds drafting up their stories and tweets.....

Christ above if it happens you can see the headlines on Monday...

As exclusively revealed by James Ducker on Thursday
    LVG has been sacked after a narrow 1-0 defeat by Liverpool.

We also like to break the news that
    1) as we revealed the sky is in fact blue
    2) the sun raises in the East and sets in the West and
    3) water is in fact a liquid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Unless they ship 9 past us, Pool can't go past us next game. But its still a 6 pointer for them, and possibly us :(

Isn't it 5? As unlikely as 9 but I'm feeling like a Pedantic Pat this morning.

Don't think Liverpool will finish the season ahead of us but think 4 or 5 other teams will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

zerks wrote: »

I honestly think we are stuck with him for a long time yet, there's no other club in the world who wouldn't have sacked him 4-6 weeks ago but our club is different.

Until it's mathematically impossible to get top 4 he will be here and to be honest, I don't think any of us would want that.

I honestly think we are stuck with him for a long time yet, there's no other club in the world who wouldn't have sacked him 4-6 weeks ago but our club is different.

Until it's mathematically impossible to get top 4 he will be here and to be honest, I don't think any of us would want that.

Homer, not to be pedantic or have a go... but who's out there that could come in and do a better job than LVG right now...

Anyone who comes in will want a transfer window to sort out the coaching and playing staff, who they want and don't want and implement a style of play...

I agree LVG is most likely out the door in the summer or once top 4 is unachievable but should we sack him now and put Giggs in charge and really risk falling of a cliff cos Giggs is not up to the job at all....

• Advertisement

brinty wrote: »
    Homer, not to be pedantic or have a go... but who's out there that could come in and do a better job than LVG right now...

Anyone who comes in will want a transfer window to sort out the coaching and playing staff, who they want and don't want and implement a style of play...

I agree LVG is most likely out the door in the summer or once top 4 is unachievable but should we sack him now and put Giggs in charge and really risk falling of a cliff cos Giggs is not up to the job at all....

Well there's Guardiola available in the summer and Mourinhio right now but even outside of them there are plenty others who would as good a job and with more style.

I can't see us getting Top 4 unless we have a repeat of last seasons luck which saw us hit a purple patch and our rivals for the 4th spot, Spurs and Liverpool simultaneously implode. This year we need Spurs and Leicester to do so and Chelsea and Liverpool to stay where they are. I can't see Liverpool finishing ahead of us but the other 3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

There are a number of managers with inferior players doing a much better job than LVG in PL.

Considering how terrible a job he is doing I would wager pretty much anybody could do better, just some basic man management would have an impact for a start.

And its not a choice between Van Gaal or Giggs, both of them can be ****ed out the door and there will still be options available.

I remain constantly bemused by the extent to which some fans still don't grasp just how badly Van Gaal is doing, by any metric he has spectacularly underperformed and there is no evidence that anything is going to change. He is a busted flush and the club should have realised it months ago, worrying about poor performance from the next manager is a horrible reason to delay dealing with the current one.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Coat22 wrote: »
    Isn't it 5? As unlikely as 9 but I'm feeling like a Pedantic Pat this morning.

If I'm reading the table right (via Livescore), we're on +7 and they are on -2. So there'd need to be a nine goal swing for them to get even with us. I think. I don't like Math :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,843 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

jayo26 wrote: »
    Drinks were nice then??

Apologies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If I'm reading the table right (via Livescore), we're on +7 and they are on -2. So there'd need to be a nine goal swing for them to get even with us. I think. I don't like Math :P

Yep, 5 goals would cover the 9 goal swing :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Oh God.

DiMaria couldnt get away quick enough.

RVP and Falcao couldn't buy a goal between them and were been paid up on half a million quid a week between them.

Cleverly, not even gonna dignify.

Rafael and Evans are defenders.

Nani was MASSIVELY inconsistent for us most of the time.

Chico never got close to that number of goals for us.

The Turkish league is dog shyt.

The German league has what, 2 or 3 really good teams in it.

You have reached Bangkok Vs Fellaini levels of ridiculousness.

You should have a lie down and put a cold compress on your forehead.

relax, he only said players that were sold have scored 49 goals between them and they have.

Rafael and Evans are defenders well done for pointing out the obvious. Against Wolfsburg in our biggest game of the season we started with Varela at right back and Borthwick Jackson came on at left back.

"The German league has what, 2 or 3 really good teams in it" yea the premier league is full of quality teams :rolleyes:

Chico was always a great goal scorer. Look at what he did under fergie, never complained, was a super squad player, now we don't even have a striker on the bench to bring on.

Me v Fellaini.... lol if he played well I would have nothing to complain about, but he has been a disaster of a signing. £27, up there as one of the clubs worst ever signings and will be remember as a complete flop when he is sold

bangkok wrote: »
    relax, he only said players that were sold have scored 49 goals between them and they have.

Rafael and Evans are defenders well done for pointing out the obvious. Against Wolfsburg in our biggest game of the season we started with Varela at right back and Borthwick Jackson came on at left back.

"The German league has what, 2 or 3 really good teams in it" yea the premier league is full of quality teams :rolleyes:

Chico was always a great goal scorer. Look at what he did under fergie, never complained, was a super squad player, now we don't even have a striker on the bench to bring on.

Me v Fellaini.... lol if he played well I would have nothing to complain about, but he has been a disaster of a signing. £27, up there as one of the clubs worst ever signings and will be remember as a complete flop when he is sold

Hernandez will always be the one I feel a grudge against VG for. What a f*cking ridiculous decision that was. Regardless of what he's gone on to do you could see the quality in the lad. Sure he'd never have gotten near the same amount of goals under VG but who has - at least he'd be there for the next manager

bangkok wrote: »

You need to get over the fact a girl friend zoned you for Fellaini
    Heck she'd probably have done the same thing to you for Luke Chadwick....
    She's not worth it
    and you hating on him is causing you more pain than him...

Its time to move on Bangkok
    she has
    and Fellaini certainly has...

updated form table - puts alot of things into perspective.

374838.jpg

even worse when you consider that run of games includes Norwich, Bournemouth, Swansea, Newcastle, Chelsea & stoke

another month of this and we are looking over our shoulder at Chelsea for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Bangkok hates Fellaini?! I never would have guessed :D

I do agree he had a nightmare v Newcastle but it does get tiresome reading the constant hatred, mostly the same thing over and over again.

On another note- LvG has totally sapped any enjoyment I had in watching Utd lately. Before Newcastle the football was beyond boring, stagnant and played at a walking pace that my granny could have countered. The Newcastle game was better but absolutely sickening to lose a 2 goal lead and then concede the equaliser.

I really don't know where we go from here, nothing seems to be changing no matter what LvG does and the excuse that the opposition are playing with many players behind the ball is ridiculous. Isn't the aim of football to stop the opposition from scoring goals (and obviously to score too) so it's not like it's a new phenomenon. A good manager should be able to get around this. The club seriously need to re-think what they're doing.

• Advertisement

So is anybody confident Louis can maintain his 100% record over Liverpool?

Their defence is absolutely shocking but I fear they could expose our defence for what it is too, we may need a masterclass from Schneiderlin, all their best play looks to come through the middle. I wouldn't worry too much about the fullbacks for this one.
    They seem to play well in the bigger games under Klopp. Maybe we should turn up in West Ham shirts?

updated form table - puts alot of things into perspective.

374838.jpg

another month of this and we are looking over our shoulder at Chelsea for example.

that is depressing to look at. anyway, lose to Liverpool and I think LVG will be living it up in Portugal

Bangkok hates Fellaini?! I never would have guessed :D

I do agree he had a nightmare v Newcastle but it does get tiresome reading the constant hatred, mostly the same thing over and over again.

On another note- LvG has totally sapped any enjoyment I had in watching Utd lately. Before Newcastle the football was beyond boring, stagnant and played at a walking pace that my granny could have countered. The Newcastle game was better but absolutely sickening to lose a 2 goal lead and then concede the equaliser.

I really don't know where we go from here, nothing seems to be changing no matter what LvG does and the excuse that the opposition are playing with many players behind the ball is ridiculous. Isn't the aim of football to stop the opposition from scoring goals (and obviously to score too) so it's not like it's a new phenomenon. A good manager should be able to get around this. The club seriously need to re-think what they're doing.

I don't hate, hate is a terrible thing. He is just not good enough, not his fault either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

It looks to me its all set up for LVG to stay on till end of his contract and then Giggs to takeover. It must be the case. He would have to be sacked by now if that wasnt.
    I doubt the board expected the results and form to be this bad so now theyre in a difficult position as to what to do.
    Theres no way Utd are getting 4th place at this rate. The performances have been shocking.
    The board is gambling with the future of the club.

I would love for him to turn it around but it doesn't look likely at this stage. It's not an easy task to come in and impose a completely new playing style on a club with "traditions"
    A couple of big signings just didn't work out, the compact squad has backfired on him and he relied on certain players too much. There will always be a lingering "what if" for me on a few of those.

In my opinion, his approach is least suited to the Premier League of all the top leagues and he doesn't seem to have the answers when it comes to changing it. It's also something I would keep in mind when it comes to Guardiola.

It's a results business at the end of the day and it doesn't look like there will be any progression when this season finishes up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

It looks to me its all set up for LVG to stay on till end of his contract and then Giggs to takeover. It must be the case. He would have to be sacked by now if that wasnt.
    I doubt the board expected the results and form to be this bad so now theyre in a difficult position as to what to do.
    Theres no way Utd are getting 4th place at this rate. The performances have been shocking.

I doubt this, I'd say he's gone either when 4th becomes impossible like Moyes, or else in the summer if it goes to the wire. They probably just don't see any point in sacking him right now because leaving Giggs in charge until May is not likely to be an improvement and whoever will succeed him isn't available yet.

That would be my reading of the situation anyway. Barring an impossible, fantasy turnaround, I can't see him being in charge next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Anything they do right now is a gamble though? It's a tough situation to be in. They backed LVG heavily and have allowed him the opportunity to significantly restructure the squad. There was a stretch in 2015 where results were looking decent (leaving aside performances). Do you give him more money? Do you bring in someone like Mourinho mid season? Do you sit on your hands in terms of the squad while concluding he's gone at season's end and hope he might turn it around?

I'm genuinely unsure as to what Utd should do here.

I doubt this, I'd say he's gone either when 4th becomes impossible like Moyes, or else in the summer if it goes to the wire. They probably just don't see any point in sacking him right now because leaving Giggs in charge until May is not likely to be an improvement and whoever will succeed him isn't available yet.

That would be my reading of the situation anyway. Barring an impossible, fantasy turnaround, I can't see him being in charge next year.

I would think Woodward is already working on a replacement. Whether that's Guardiola or not is anyone's guess but I would imagine (hope!) that when they do pull the plug on VG they will announce his successor at the same time. I'd say this will be late April/May with an announcement that VG is to part at the end of the season.

The big question is Giggs. He was put in there to learn the ropes with a view to taking over. Hopefully this has been scrapped given the shambles we're in but its another consideration in the whole mess.

What kills me about LVG is that when he took the job, he said the following -

"the squad is unbalanced"
    "ive taken over a broken squad"
    "judge me in 3 months"

18 months on and its clear that the squad is now even more unbalance, its more broken and he doesn't know what to do in terms of getting the best out of the players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,843 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

18 months on and its clear that the squad is now even more unbalance, its more broken and he doesn't know what to do in terms of getting the best out of the players.

Its slightly more balanced I would say, but its just weaker and less numbers. Taking in how he plays into account and how easy it is to balance a smaller squad :)

How many first team players have we realistically got? 17 or 18?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

Coat22 wrote: »
    I would think Woodward is already working on a replacement. Whether that's Guardiola or not is anyone's guess but I would imagine (hope!) that when they do pull the plug on VG they will announce his successor at the same time. I'd say this will be late April/May with an announcement that VG is to part at the end of the season.

The big question is Giggs. He was put in there to learn the ropes with a view to taking over. Hopefully this has been scrapped given the shambles we're in but its another consideration in the whole mess.

My theory:

LVG was brought in to transition the club to a type of football that is more common now in Europe; possession based, tactical type football.

He was not seen as the man to preside over a period of success, but a period of transition. He is bullish enough to persist with transition with a final strategy in sight rather than get bogged down in immediate results. He has had enough success everywhere to know what he can achieve, here it was about change.

Ultimately, UTD want to embrace the tika taka/Barcelona school of football. Guardiola would be ideal, but there are several others too.

LVG will leave a squad better equipped to deal with the next manager's brief, and hopefully contribute to a new period of success.

Unforeseeables:

The media, and fans, would be so impatient with a club that prides itself on loyalty and patience.

The results have been poorer than anticipated.

Several players brought in to contribute to the change have not mext expectations. Several others have been injured for long periods.

A number of clubs have hit form as we have not.

The result of all this? Things look bad. But if we're playing like champagne-Spain in 5 years, I won't be surprised, and will acknowledge LVG's role in that.

I think LVG is not the man to manage us next season, but I'm happy to give him until the end of the season to contribute to a changing dynamic in the club. I honestly think that Mourinho would be just about the single most short-sighted and foolish thing the club could do.

LVG will leave a squad better equipped to deal with the next manager's brief, and hopefully contribute to a new period of success.

And still this myth propagates that Van Gaal is building something for the future, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.

LVG will leave a tiny squad of players who had their development stunted by 3 full seasons of poor performances and incompatible tactical choices. Far more likely that the new manager will find that the players left to him had completely lost their way and he will need yet more transition seasons and millions of pounds to get the team back in shape again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.

What evidence is this?

And still this myth propagates that Van Gaal is building something for the future, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.

LVG will leave a tiny squad of players who had their development stunted by 3 full seasons of poor performances and incompatible tactical choices. Far more likely that the new manager will find that the players left to him had completely lost their way and he will need yet more transition seasons and millions of pounds to get the team back in shape again.

and to make matters worse, de Gea will probably finally leave next summer for Madrid, Carrick and Rooney will need replacing

What evidence is this?

What evidence do you want? Looked at objectively we have a squad of players who have forgotten what its like to play well, who look disjointed and unable to play together, and who frankly look unfit. What evidence of player development is that supposed to be? We now struggle against teams like Newcastle and Sheffield United, we now can't qualify from easy CL groups, is that a sign of player development?

The evidence in front of you is not of a team improving or developing in any way. Can you tell me what players have improved in the past 18 months? I can give you a list of lads playing shite, can you give me a list of lads playing well? Want to compare lists?

Apart from performances, results, and the fact that almost to a man every player we have is continually playing crap, what evidence do you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Both Madrid teams are banned from signing/registering players for the next 2 transfer windows. That would make interesting summer window when they appeal and sign everything that moves.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Giggsy11 wrote: »
    Both Madrid teams are banned from signing/registering players for the next 2 transfer windows. That would make interesting summer window when they appeal and sign everything that moves.

Could make the next two weeks fun too....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

Rumours that Aleksander Dragovic is close to signing for United.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

Does this ban actually include the signing of players or will it be like Barca's register only ban?

• Advertisement

just seen that now. Im sure they will appeal like Barca did next summer, get a 2 week window and sign all the players they want

My theory:

LVG was brought in to transition the club to a type of football that is more common now in Europe; possession based, tactical type football.

He was not seen as the man to preside over a period of success, but a period of transition. He is bullish enough to persist with transition with a final strategy in sight rather than get bogged down in immediate results. He has had enough success everywhere to know what he can achieve, here it was about change.

Ultimately, UTD want to embrace the tika taka/Barcelona school of football. Guardiola would be ideal, but there are several others too.

I agree to an extent - that was my reading of his appointment too - to come in and turn the club around, make the hard decisions on the deadwood and older players and set it up for the next man.

I was willing to accept 3 seasons under him without a PL if I thought he was going to build something to leave to his successor.

BUT half through and there's no sign he's turning it around. He's done the first bit - ie shown the door to those who needed to go. - but he's failing miserably in the second bit - leaving a squad ready to challenge for titles.

All this while playing the most sterile and boring football since Wimbeldon were in their pomp (actually that's an insult to Wimbledon)

I don't see any value giving him a further transfer window and season to waster more time and money and end up worse than how he found the club.

This is my biggest worry - that by the time a new man comes in Martial, Memphis, Mata, Herrara, Darmain and maybe even Shaw will have the life sucked out of them and their prospects brought back down to average and we're left with a squad of Liverpool like Johnny Averages.

Does this ban actually include the signing of players or will it be like Barca's register only ban?

register ban only I would imagine, as it is illegal to stop people from gaining employment across europe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

They can sign but can't register. Exact punishment as Barca it seems. Hopefully they won't treble as part of their punishment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

What will the club do if he loses Sunday, the only manager we could get now is Mourinho or let Giggs have it

It's the 14th of January, there is plenty of football to be played, a good manager could still challenge for the league. We are 9 points off Arsenal and still have to play them. Writing this season off now just to wait for Pep in the summer doesn't sit well with me when I think about it more, Pep seems to have given little indication and missing out on top 4 might sway him to City.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,755 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It was Neil Custis of the Sun that Van Gaal said was fat.
    Custis has responded on Talksport radio by say Louis is crass and pathetic, that he has the perfect boss in Ed Woodward and the Glazers and they bought good players but that Van Gaal is making them look poor.

• Advertisement

Rumours that Aleksander Dragovic is close to signing for United.

aint seen anybody decent reporting this yet, normally somebody has it but so far its the likes of metro, the mirror and tribalb*llix type reports.

is he any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,655 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I have a really really strong dislike for Neil Custis

RobertKK wrote: »
    Custis has responded on Talksport radio by say Louis is crass and pathetic, that he has the perfect boss in Ed Woodward and the Glazers and they bought good players but that Van Gaal is making them look poor.

Agree with him on that but what a whinger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,404 ✭✭✭xtal191

Didnt Fergie ban Neil Custis before?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

RobertKK wrote: »

Oh the sun are trying to act classy out of this, now I'm even happier he said it to them

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement