Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015 Mod Note Post #2331

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,656 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

tis a mad sport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

No Mata again. CBJ in at left back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    All i can say is lolololol liverpool

lROih5m.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

No teamsheet lads? I've never had to do this before...

DDG,
    Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson,
    Schneiderlin, Fellaini ,
    Lingard, Herrera, Martial,
    Rooney

Subs: Romero, McNair, Varela, Pereira, Januzaj, Mata, Memphis

CZaO-htWcAAHsW9.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    All i can say is lolololol liverpool

Spoke too soon.

What a crazy game

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Crazy game

Great to see Saha on the Setanta, looks in good health

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Dirty shower of backtards

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Quandary

Shot on target in the first 15 mins is progress for us folks!!!

right?

:)

:o

:(

Its awful to watch at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Don't understand how Lingard is getting a place in the team. He's shown very little to warrant a starting spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

adox wrote: »
    Think it's you that needs to try harder. "Every appointment is a risk" is a nothing argument.

It's an argument and a very valid one but I don't expect you to be able to understand that.

What's your argument?

I just cant stop yawning. Its brutal stuff

Slow laborious sh1te.

I cannot wait until we get in a manager who has us playing something even approaching entertaining football.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

It's even worse than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭KH25

We are awful. That about covers it.

Last week's result was just sprinkles on a turd. We are utterly void of creativity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,384 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

another horrible, boring first half.

This United side is absolute poison to watch. No pace to the play, no movement, no creativity. Absolute poison. Fed up with LVG, utterly utterly fed up. He has spent 250million to create this side. Unacceptable.

another horrible, boring first half.

This United side is absolute poison to watch. No pace to the play, no movement, no creativity. Absolute poison. Fed up with LVG, utterly utterly fed up. He has spent 250million to create this side. Unacceptable.

• Advertisement

I think we are playing the worse football iv seen at utd in my life time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

This is brutal stuff altogether...

The lack of movement off the ball from the forward players is a joke. Whenever Herrera gets on the ball and looks up for a forward pass there is nothing on.

Some people might be worried about Jose coming in and playing defensive football but it couldn't possibly be worse than this bullsh1t.

Mata on for Lingard, please.

the horrible thing is this is exactly what we could expect from United. Anything other than this would have been the surprise - this is the side LVG has created and until he his booted out of the club, this is what are going to get. Woodward and the Glazers need to act. On many many fronts, they need to act. The club is dying under their watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Really feel sorry for anyone who has spent hard earned money on a season ticket, to go and watch that muck every week.

Rooney and Martial are never in the box. They get the ball out wide all the time. If that's how we're going to play then we might as well lump Fellaini up front. At least then someone will be in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

J. Marston wrote: »
    Mata on for Lingard, please.

won't make a blind bit of difference. would love if depay wasn't so defensively clueless, we might be able to have a run at them with him and martial on both wings.

Quandary wrote: »
    The lack of movement off the ball from the forward players is a joke. Whenever Herrera gets on the ball and looks up for a forward pass there is nothing on.

Some people might be worried about Jose coming in and playing defensive football but it couldn't possibly be worse than this bullsh1t.

Its the movement of the entire team - take a look at the players moving into space no matter who has the ball - Darmian at right back can generally only play it sideways inside or direct up the line; no one moves to create pockets of space to pick it up in midifield. Same when Schneiderlin or Fellaini get the ball, their only attacking option is generally a long pass into a player under pressure - the players just don't move enough. They are too easy to mark. Too easy to track.

Its not just the forward players, it is the entire team.

Its not going to change either. LVG either doesn't want them moving from their position/zone, or he is unable to get them to do so. After 18months the explanation can only be one or the other.

Hopefully he retires in the summer, and hopefully United have an actual plan on how to fix everthing that has been going wrong. Unfortunately the plan is probably: Try buy Neymar, try buy Bale, try buy Muller. Oh well. Fellaini can play up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

KH25 wrote: »
    Rooney and Martial are never in the box. They get the ball out wide all the time. If that's how we're going to play then we might as well lump Fellaini up front. At least then someone will be in the box.

Rooney needs to be getting closer to Martial when he has the ball,

• Advertisement

Its not going to change either. LVG either doesn't want them moving from their position/zone, or he is unable to get them to do so. After 18months the explanation can only be one or the other.

This is the crux of the matter right here IMO.

I actually like most of the squad and feel that another manager would get a lot more out of them with a different playing style.

I hate the Old Trafford crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Would love to see Januzaj for half an hour

Would love to see Januzaj for half an hour

I'd rather not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

So how many actual defenders do we have fit at this stage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,768 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

J. Marston wrote: »
    I hate the Old Trafford crowd.

What an odd thing to say.

What do you hate about them?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Theatre of Dreams living up to its name by making everyone there go to sleep recently.

5starpool wrote: »
    Theatre of Dreams living up to its name by making everyone there go to sleep recently.

Ah yes unlike the cauldron of noise that is Anfield..

• 5starpool wrote: »

Great input

That win has yee temporarly giddy again I see ;)

• Advertisement

The mouse is more entertaining

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Wit worthy of Paddy Power themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,597 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

2jg48k7.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

:o

very poor effort but then ye guys are used to mediocrity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,428 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

How can Man Utd go from Ferguson's era of watching fast attractive football with zippy passing and lovely one-two's to this shytty slow dross?
    I feel for United fans. The best team in England now resorting to this stuff.

How can Man Utd go from Ferguson's era of watching fast attractive football with zippy passing and lovely one-two's to this shytty slow dross?
    I feel for United fans. The best team in England now resorting to this stuff.

You must of missed Fergie's later years at utd, that was awful football but what LVG has brought to club is something even worse. I thought I would never see such awful football at utd. Its brutal football, its a big eye sore and make me so mad that he has wasted so much money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,597 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

****in Spurs!

If Adnan scores a winner I'll eat my hat.

Lingard's crossing is infuriatingly bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Jesus Wept

That has to be the final ****ing nail. Boot him out of the club tomorrow

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement