Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015 Mod Note Post #2331

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Duplicate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

adox wrote: »
    "Any appointment is a risk"

:rolleyes:

Try reading the posts before that. I find it hard to believe that you didn't see my post the page before arguing exactly why I thought he would be a good candidate for United. Although judging by your posts on the issue a bit of research or context seems like a stretch too far for you. :rolleyes:

I'm officially out, don't care who comes in now. If we havent a manager lined up for the summer get Jose, If we have get Fergie back or give it to giggs, throw stupid money at Ancolletti for 4 months don't care. So so so poor again. The lack of urgency for me is the worst, 0-0 and players just strolling around the pitch not even arsed to try take quick throws but besides that a billion other problems. Sigh

All ye double posters just hit submit once and have a bit of patience :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Bojan Djordjic speaking some sense on MUTV. Talking about the youth system failing and then the lack of aggression in the first team.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

This site is now slower than one of our attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

I've got to the stage where i find it weirdly funny when United lose which is terrible but i cannot get behind a team that seem like they're playing to collect a wage, merely clocking in and out, nothing more. And a manager that refuses to foster any bit of creativity in the side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I'd happily allow Giggs in for the rest of the season, Van Gaal is a virus and needs to be set free asap.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,384 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

All ye double posters just hit submit once and have a bit of patience :pac:

that isn't what is happening. Boards just decides to post duplicates randomly. Its nothing to do with anyone hitting submit a second time. I only hit it once and after the minute it takes to process, I get 2 posts more often than not. then spend another minute trying to delete one of them, if I can be bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Five at the back against an average Southampton team, says it all for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

I will be devastated if Pep goes to City.

He is the only one out there that is available that i think can have a positive effect on this catastrophe of a team.

Appointing Giggs is idiotic and really just playing with fire.
    Appointing Mourinho might get us some success but I never rated his brand of football, his attitude is embarrassing and he has a history of controversy and leaving clubs in the dump.

Monday at 6.30 for a proper game to watch.

The u21s are playing.

Monday at 6.30 for a proper game to watch.

The u21s are playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,384 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Five at the back against an average Southampton team, says it all for me.

I said a while back the man is a coward due the cowardly football he plays. I stand by it. Afraid to take any risks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

glued wrote: »
    Try reading the posts before that. I find it hard to believe that you didn't see my post the page before arguing exactly why I thought he would be a good candidate for United. Although judging by your posts on the issue a bit of research or context seems like a stretch too far for you. :rolleyes:

Ah ok, more of the little digs. I'll leave you to it so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Some real nasty United supporters in the stadium today.

What happened Fred, care to elaborate?

Bojan Djordjic "If I gather 11 of my neighbours, they would have scored 3 past Newcastle"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'd imagine the club are only holding steady because Pep is clearly indicating they are an option.the longer Van Gaal stays, the longer Pep hasn't made a decision.

Only reason I can see him bring there still. You get José, Pep is going to City and we are in massive trouble.

The moment there is confirmation or indication Pep is not coming ,José should be brought in

I'm now firmly in the "time for a change" camp. Not the time to post a tribute to Van Gaal, I will when he goes as he hasn't been a total disaster.

But unfortunately (and it is unfortunate, would have loved him to work out) Van Gaal needs replacing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭thomasj

• Registered Users Posts: 33,755 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Darmian in hospital as he was spitting blood.

• Advertisement

LVG says Darmian is not good, he is in hospital after he was spitting blood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Must be broken ribs and a scratched/perforated lung.

Hard to see him back for at least a couple of months.

that isn't what is happening. Boards just decides to post duplicates randomly. Its nothing to do with anyone hitting submit a second time. I only hit it once and after the minute it takes to process, I get 2 posts more often than not. then spend another minute trying to delete one of them, if I can be bothered.

Ya figured after I posted I hit submit a few times for a bit of Irony but alas I was let down :( somes up my day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,656 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

RobertKK wrote: »
    Darmian in hospital as he was spitting blood.

oh **** :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

This is far worse then under Moyes. Jesus christ he has to step down or get sacked. 4th place is slipping further away.

Bad news about Darmian. Hope it's not too serious and on the mend soon.

Really stretched with defensive options now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

This site is now slower than one of our attacks.

Actually no it isn't because we don't attack.

Must be broken ribs and a scratched/perforated lung.

Hard to see him back for at least a couple of months.

Hopefully not but sounds like it.

Time for Varela to get some game time and step up or sign some defenders

Are we hoping for west ham or city to win not even sure im joking at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Quandary

I would say that our chances of getting top 4 now are hanging by a thread. It would take one of Spurs or Leicester to implode and us to start prodcuing a string of wins.

If one of the two aforementioned clubs do drop out of the top 4, it will more likely be someone like Liverpool that do capitalise on it.

Very depressing times at Utd.

"They are right to boo, I can not deny that. " said Van Gaal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Déjà vu.

10 points behind Leicester. Even if their form drops it's hard to see this team closing that gap. With Spurs form, and Arsenal and City being solid this year it's hard to see us getting top 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Déjà vu.

10 points behind Leicester. Even if their form drops it's hard to see this team closing that gap. With Spurs form, and Arsenal and City being solid this year it's hard to see us getting top 4.

• thomasj wrote: »

Sure he could be saying anything!

Lip readers!!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Can anyone honestly say that Giggs couldn't rally some urgency in their play if LVG got the bullet ? We shouldn't be talking about LVG anymore. He should have went in Dec

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

TheDoc wrote: »
    I'd imagine the club are only holding steady because Pep is clearly indicating they are an option.the longer Van Gaal stays, the longer Pep hasn't made a decision.

Only reason I can see him bring there still. You get José, Pep is going to City and we are in massive trouble.

The moment there is confirmation or indication Pep is not coming ,José should be brought in

I'm now firmly in the "time for a change" camp. Not the time to post a tribute to Van Gaal, I will when he goes as he hasn't been a total disaster.

But unfortunately (and it is unfortunate, would have loved him to work out) Van Gaal needs replacing.
    Pep won't be going to a club who are not in the CL.

• Déjà vu.

Déjà vu.

Deja vu :pac:

Are we hoping for west ham or city to win not even sure im joking at this stage

I dont think it even matters at this stage. I dont think we are in a battle with either anymore. Not the way things are as of now anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

FatherTed wrote: »
    TheDoc wrote: »

Only reason I can see him bring there still. You get Jos , Pep is going to City and we are in massive trouble.

The moment there is confirmation or indication Pep is not coming ,Jos should be brought in

If he really belives In United he'll still hopefully come without CL

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

Exactly the reason why he will not be coming to us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

Can anyone honestly say that Giggs couldn't rally some urgency in their play if LVG got the bullet ? We shouldn't be talking about LVG anymore. He should have went in Dec

Giggs could be worse, he could be better. One thing's for sure though and that he'd be a change and it's pretty obvious for all to see that there will be no change under Van Gaal. I don't think the Utd job should go to someone as inexperienced as him in the long term but if he replaces Van Gaal until a new manager becomes available then I'm all for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,777 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Pep is going to City, so who do United line up to replace LVG? Balagué pretty much gave full detail on that move this week.

This means City will probably be busy in the transfer market and if United are not in the Champions League they will find it very difficult to sign top players.

Not good!

One thing is for sure - if we miss out on Champions League yet again then its only a matter of time before our financial clout begins to be eroded... the club must surely realise that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Surely he can't survive this. That performance was a disgrace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,656 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I dont really believe the Pep to City completed stories. I find it very hard to believe that LVG would still be at the club other wise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

I don't see the harm in giving it to Giggs for the remainder. If no one is lined up then he has a chance to prove be is capable, if not then get someone in at the start of the summer.

As much as I love LVG, his style of football doesn't seem to be working for the club /in the league.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Surely he can't survive this. That performance was a disgrace.
    Personally I think he probably is gone.. 5 points off Champions League spots must have the Glazer's sweating.

LVG has been hauntingly lucky that everyone else has been playing so poor and dropping points - now it looks that the top 4 are finally pulling away from us.

Fergie surely he would come back for a few mmonths and try get us back into the Champions league wouldnt tarnish his reputation as he is just trying to save us...

Anything anyone anytime just please make it stop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Jesus lads Payet looks like a world beater after watching him for 40 mins compared too any of our lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

Howard Nurse (BBC) is saying he is done.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement