Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas text

Options
  • 24-12-2015 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

Cheers for the text to remind me im due payment on Christmas Eve night ya bah humbug greedy ****es.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi madalig12,

These texts would be issued automatically once payment isn't received within our 14 days credit terms. If you have difficulty paying a bill according to our credit terms, we recommend getting in touch so that we can set up a payment plan for you. This would also prevent any reminder texts from issuing.

If you have any other questions do let us know.

Regards,
    David

________

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Which would be 14 days after the bill was issued....correct? Bill was 27th November so now explain why you were texting on Christmas Eve night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi madalig12,

If your bill was issued on 27th November, the payment due date would have been 14 days later, i.e. around the 10th December. Reminder notifications would have issued if there was still an outstanding balance after this time. The 24th in this case would have been two weeks after the payment due date.

I hope this clarifies the matter. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

________

Advertisement