Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleek makeup

Options
  • 24-12-2015 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried the original eyeshadow palette? Saw it yesterday and loved the colours and pigments but does it do the job? Is there any similar palettes out there? I want the purples,greens,pinks and blues. I have loads of neutral palettes that I can mix with

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

I've had the original palette for years. It's good, same quality as other Sleek palettes and there's some lovely colours in it. I haven't used it in a good while now as I tend to stick to very simple neutral eye looks, but for the price I think it's a good palette especially if you think you'll get use out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Thanks a million yeah I'm gonna get it for the price and colours alone. Had to order it in,only one stockest in cork.should be in by new years eve . Il report back !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I have the Storm palette by Sleek and I really like it.
    It's highly pigmented but they're all shimmery so if you're after mattes, avoid the Storm palette.
    Having said that, I've had some lovely looks from it for nights out and it was a bargain at €9.99.

Advertisement