Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 3 on xbox 1

Options
  • 25-12-2015 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Can anyone help me i picked up the fallout xbox bundle there a while back and seen that it came with fallout 3 which i loved so i decided to download it. No problems with downloading and went to play it then it asked me for my xbox 360 account to which i never had one was always a Playstation player. The game comes on and ya can play it but ya cant save it or unlock achievements plus the dlc wont show up when ya exit the vault. Do i need to have an xbox 360 account just to play the game or is there something iam missing either that or Microsoft pulled a fast one with this backwards compatibly. Any help please. Sorry if i sound confusing not a big person for typeing up on here

Comments

Sounds like it's in demo mode alright, you signed in as the same account that bought the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 daryl88

Whats demo mode sorry like i said I'm new to xbox. When i switch on the xbox it signs me in first thing but when i go to play fallout 3 is asks me to first download my xbox 360 account to play. Even though I'm signed into my xbox one

Ah ok whats happening is when a game doesn't detect a signed in profile it will revert to being a limited demo. when it's running and on the main menu on fallout 3 press the menu and back (start and select buttons) at the same time , it will bring up the 360 guide then choose or sign in with the profile from there and it should work fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 daryl88

Ah right I'll give that a shot and see how i get on thanks for the help do i need a 360 account because i dont have one just have the xbox one account or are they the same thing sorry for asking iam a nub with xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭pdw

daryl88 wrote: »
    Ah right I'll give that a shot and see how i get on thanks for the help do i need a 360 account because i dont have one just have the xbox one account or are they the same thing sorry for asking iam a nub with xbox

They are the same thing

• Advertisement
Advertisement