Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

India retreat

• 25-12-2015 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 297 ✭✭

I have been abroad alone a few times before in my 20s for a month or more at a time (australia, canada, uk).

34 now and I'm in a position that I may have a bit of free time on my hands so I would like to travel again.

I haven't done yoga before but I've done pilates and have a fairly good level of fitness, though I want to focus more on body and mind rather than just flexibility.

So rather than just go along to the weekly yoga class in my local gym, i was thinking of flying to india for €500, and paying whatever for an all-inclusive yoga retreat of 4 weeks or so. Hopefully one that's English-speaking, not overly commercial, safe, and while not luxury not a dive either.

So.. some feedback would be nice. India is a big country and I have no idea where to start investigating.

Advertisement