Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Partner and our First Time

• 25-12-2015 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

after an abusive relationship I finally found a guy I liked (I'm a guy too). This relationship is very different and I feel like things feel very right or something. I'm attracted to him, I feel comfortable around him and I think the world of him. We have been dating for a few weeks and are coming up to the point where it's time to get physical but I am really nervous. Neither of us drink so we won't be using dutch courage and I'm just a bit nervous that I won't be 'visibly' interested. I doubt we will have full penetration (prob the other stuff) but I'm just kinda nervous.... I suppose it's because it's the first time I've been with someone since the terrible former relationshp I was in.. and it's bringing things back.

Any tips about this??

Thanks and Happy Xmas!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

I would say relax and make sure that you both read others moods and if either feel uncomfortable just pull back and enjoy.

Well done moving on for your former relationship

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Does he know about your former abusive relationship and that you feel nervous about your first time with him? He can't act on what he doesn't know, I think it would be wise to discuss this with him if you havent done so already, so he can put your mind at ease and make it beautiful for the both of you.

Advertisement