Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad mini black screen

• 25-12-2015 10:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have an iPad mini and it's not charging or not turning on, just a black screen. I have tried the power button and home button restart and no joy. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Fluf in the port. Different cable/ charger?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 maggiewhite

Can you try a different charger to see would that work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

Thanks lads. Tried different chargers and no luck. Also cleaned out charging port as have had to do that with my iphone. Connected to itunes also with no luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

glineli wrote: »
    Thanks lads. Tried different chargers and no luck. Also cleaned out charging port as have had to do that with my iphone. Connected to itunes also with no luck.

Very odd one, this. Perhaps the battery is completely drained? All I can suggest is to leave charging over night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

Thanks, tried it, charging 40 hours now and nothing. Thinking must be drained battery alright. Any idea where to get that fixed?

• Advertisement
Advertisement