Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study nutrition therapist Dublin

Options
  • 26-12-2015 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello
    I am a woman interested in the nutrition, fitness and health.
    I am working as administrator, and my studies are in administration, I have 10 years of experience but I want change my profession.
    I want to study something related to nutrition, fitness and health.
    And I don't have any studies about this.
    I want to find some course, but I am lost because I am from another country in the EU and i don't know my possibilities.
    I can pay, but I want to find some course that allow me work and study, and with a low requirements.
    I found some interesting courses, but or are too long, as 4 years and very expensive, around 13000 euros in total.
    And another courses for two years they have to many requirements that i haven't because I don't have any basis or certification.
    I don't know if exists the kind of course that I am searching to get an official certification that let me work in two or three years.
    I love nutrition and fitness because both have changed my life and I wish learn all possible and help people like me to have a better and longer life.
    Anybody can advise me please?
    Thank you.

Advertisement