Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's open in Dundrum today?

Options
  • 26-12-2015 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a list of shops that are opening / know any that are?

I can't find a list on their website, fb etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Victoria. wrote: »
    Anyone have a list of shops that are opening / know any that are?

I can't find a list on their website, fb etc.

Id say there will be loads of bargains there, somewhere :P

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭epopnomis

pretty much everything, just back, hate sales but decided to take a chance this year... NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

epopnomis wrote: »
    pretty much everything, just back, hate sales but decided to take a chance this year... NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Thanks epopnomis. Did you notice if M&S was open? Was the carpark mad or would you think you could get a spot within half an hour or so?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'd planned to head out today to the comic store. Decided against it assuming it would be mental. Will go in tomorrow when hopefully its quieter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Drove past Dundrum at 9 this morning and then again at half 10, it wasn't busy at all by the looks of things as there was no cars around, I'd say it'll be different this afternoon though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Victoria. wrote: »
    Thanks epopnomis. Did you notice if M&S was open? Was the carpark mad or would you think you could get a spot within half an hour or so?[/quote

Marks is open at 10am... traffic was ok going in.. just queues in some of the stores to try stuff on and then pay... next was insane. Pure mad.. good luck

Advertisement