Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone in-store warranty replacement?

• 26-12-2015 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

I searched the forum but couldn't find an answer to this.

I have a 6S that just died. Reboot etc does not work. Phone will ring, but screen is blank.

Is there an Apple service centre in Dublin that do on the spot warranty replacement like the Apple Stores do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

The store in Belfast definitely will.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Ro-76

Zcott wrote: »

How about compub in Dundrum?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Zcott wrote: »

No stores in the republic are authorised to do this for the iPhone. You have to either contact Apple and they will arrange the UPS shipping process or else you go to the Apple Store in Belfast. Make a genius appointment on the app first to get a garanteed appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Ro-76

kceire wrote: »
    No stores in the republic are authorised to do this for the iPhone. You have to either contact Apple and they will arrange the UPS shipping process or else you go to the Apple Store in Belfast. Make a genius appointment on the app first to get a garanteed appointment.

Thanks for that. That's what I thought. Is the Apple UPS option better than going through Vodafone who supplied the phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Ro-76 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. That's what I thought. Is the Apple UPS option better than going through Vodafone who supplied the phone?

If it's warranty from vodafone you are much better going through apple, it will be significantly quicker than going through any of the networks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Ro-76 wrote: »

100 times quicker to go through Apple directly.

Advertisement