Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map ideas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Pyramiden von Untergangs

The map is set in three different pyramids (parody of Pyramids of Giza) but the pyramids act like power stations and you have to turn on all 3 to get to pack a punch which of course is in the last pyramid (you can't just go to the last one due to the power). However, unlike Origins, it is free to get the power on. The spawning area which is a circular platform like a little stage (i.e. nothing as big as the training area in Ascension OR the stage in Kino der Toten) is the only place with wall buy weapons and therefore, there is plenty. This is just my idea of the perk locations as well as what perks are in this map.

Quick Revive is the only perk not in the pyramids and is in the spawning area.

Pyramid 1 (2 perks in this due to the limited number of places): Consists of Juggernog at the very top with PhD Flopper at the very bottom due to the number of explosives in my map.

Pyramid 2 (2 perks): Consists of Speed Cola at the very bottom with Vulture Aid Elixir from Buried returning to the very top.

Pyramid 3 (3 / 4 perks): Consists of a new perk (which was originally cancelled but edited here by me) called Amm-O-Matic which gives you max ammo on ONE WEAPON (i.e. the weapon you're showing on the screen) (haha I'm feeling very mean here), however, it is the most expensive perk costing 6,000 points. Due to this perk, max ammo as a drop comes very rarely. And worse, it is located at the very top of the THIRD pyramid. In a random spot, there is Double Tap Root Beer II and this time as well as doubling the ammo at a time of shooting, it doubles your total ammo! At the very bottom, it is a random perk which changes every 2 rounds and is Electric Cherry OR Mule Kick.

This may seem like a strange map, but I have a very good idea for it.

Tour Eiffel

This map is set in Tour Eiffel, a small part of Paris but despite the title, there are many different places to go using transportation methods.

Firstly, you have the elevator up the Eiffel Tower which brings you to two different perks as well as the power switch. One perk requires the power which is of course Juggernog, however, the other perk is a persistent upgrade in the Eiffel Tower only. There are five different wall weapons {An-94, Executioner, Mauser C96, RPG, Uzi} around the cafeteria of the Eiffel Tower and you must kill at least one zombie with each weapon. Since, there is a Mauser C96, it is preferably, to complete this easter egg around rounds 3-5, depending on the type of player you are. You will then receive the new perk, Diluted Barley. This perk will flood the zombies to death with a wave of water every 20 seconds around the back of you as well as the front of you (at the same time) but you are protected by a force which the perk gives you and it does make sense because the Eiffel Tower doesn't have windows, the water can go straight down into the city's drains. This perk is exceptionally useful in some places, especially the transportation method which you'll learn next.

Secondly, you have the underground express which brings you to various places and best of all, it only costs 100 points. One place it brings you to is Disney Village in Disneyland Paris which takes a 2 minute trip but the express is very long and zombies can be coming for you from both sides, however, remember that if you did the easter egg in the Eiffel Tower first, you have Diluted Barley. In Disney Village, you can find one visible perk at first which is Speed Cola and a non-visible perk which you travel for is, Electric Cherry. Electric Cherry & Diluted Barley can become a 2 in one perk at times. This is when you reload your weapon as well as Diluted Barley flooding the zombies. The Electric Cherry connects with the flood and doubles the flood, i.e. an even more powerful wave of water (like a tsunami) and this gives you a free double points for a moment (not the actual drop but the zombie deaths caused by the wave of water, double in points (only these zombies). What I would like to add also is that at the front carriage, there is Mule Kick. Another place the express brings you to is Versailles Palace where there is a teleporter (which the easter egg of Diluted Barley also unlocks) (it brings you to one of the random places in the map that you have already been to! i.e. doesn't bring you to a place where you didn't go yet and have to set up again - I thought it would be an awesome escape strategy) and 2 perks {Stamin' Up & Double Tap Root Beer II).

I will update when I come up with continuation of this map.

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Tour Eiffel

This map is set in Tour Eiffel, a small part of Paris but despite the title, there are many different places to go using transportation methods.

Firstly, you have the elevator up the Eiffel Tower which brings you to two different perks as well as the power switch. One perk requires the power which is of course Juggernog, however, the other perk is a persistent upgrade in the Eiffel Tower only. There are five different wall weapons {An-94, Executioner, Mauser C96, RPG, Uzi} around the cafeteria of the Eiffel Tower and you must kill at least one zombie with each weapon. Since, there is a Mauser C96, it is preferably, to complete this easter egg around rounds 3-5, depending on the type of player you are. You will then receive the new perk, Diluted Barley. This perk will flood the zombies to death with a wave of water every 20 seconds around the back of you as well as the front of you (at the same time) but you are protected by a force which the perk gives you and it does make sense because the Eiffel Tower doesn't have windows, the water can go straight down into the city's drains. This perk is exceptionally useful in some places, especially the transportation method which you'll learn next.

Secondly, you have the underground express which brings you to various places and best of all, it only costs 100 points. One place it brings you to is Disney Village in Disneyland Paris which takes a 2 minute trip but the express is very long and zombies can be coming for you from both sides, however, remember that if you did the easter egg in the Eiffel Tower first, you have Diluted Barley. In Disney Village, you can find one visible perk at first which is Speed Cola and a non-visible perk which you travel for is, Electric Cherry. Electric Cherry & Diluted Barley can become a 2 in one perk at times. This is when you reload your weapon as well as Diluted Barley flooding the zombies. The Electric Cherry connects with the flood and doubles the flood, i.e. an even more powerful wave of water (like a tsunami) and this gives you a free double points for a moment (not the actual drop but the zombie deaths caused by the wave of water, double in points (only these zombies). What I would like to add also is that at the front carriage, there is Mule Kick. Another place the express brings you to is Versailles Palace where there is a teleporter (which the easter egg of Diluted Barley also unlocks) (it brings you to one of the random places in the map that you have already been to! i.e. doesn't bring you to a place where you didn't go yet and have to set up again - I thought it would be an awesome escape strategy) and 2 perks {Stamin' Up & Double Tap Root Beer II).

I will update when I come up with continuation of this map.

At Versailles Palace also, there is another little easter egg. The easter egg this time is that you can't have any perks whilst doing it. You also can't have been downed in the game so far up to the point where you're at Versailles Palace. This little easter egg unlocks a special mystery box which gives you a pack a punched weapon. The cost is 5950 points though, because:

Pack a Punch - 5,000 points
    Mystery box - 950 points

However, you cannot get every single weapon in the pack a punched mystery box. The only weapons you can get are the following:

*The Reaper (PPSh-41)
    *Porter's X2 Ray Gun (Ray Gun)
    *The Afterburner (MP40)
    *Gibs-O-Matic (Thompson)
    *Gut Shot (M1897 Trench Gun)
    *F1W Nitrogen Cooled (M2 Flamethrower)
    *Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ (Wunderwaffe DG-2)
    *Mustang and Sally (M1911)
    *Python (Cobra)
    *Lamentation (Galil)
    *Hades (Olympia)
    *ZeusCannon (Thunder Gun)
    *Ultra and Violet (Five-Seven Dual Wield)
    *Voice of Justice (Executioner)
    *Boomhilda (Mauser C96)
    *Malevolent Taxonomic Anodized Redeemer (MTAR)
    *Actuated Neutralizer 94000 (AN-94)
    *SLDG HAMR (Hamr)
    *Shadowy Veil Utilizer (SVU-AS)
    *Meat Grinder (Death Machine)
    *Flux Collider 935 (L-CAR 9)
    *Crocuta (Kuda)
    *Anointed Avenger (KN-44)
    *Bahamut (Drakon)
    *Heliacal Incandescence (XM-53)

^ So if you were to try and get your favourite gun, you'd be very lucky because you have 1 in 25 gun chance (yes that's 25 guns) of getting it. Luckily, there's none of the exceptionally terrible guns such as the SMR or the Springfield though!

I will give another update soon on this potential huge map.

Tour Eiffel plan so far (fixed up in order as well as a few new things)

Firstly, you have the spawn area in the Louvre Museum. In the spawn area, you have a KN-44 as well as Quick Revive. Outside the museum, there is a mystery box which may be in a different location though at that time!

Secondly, you have the elevator up the Eiffel Tower which brings you to two different perks as well as the power switch. One perk requires the power which is Juggernog, however, the other perk is a persistent upgrade in the Eiffel Tower ONLY. There are five different wall weapons {An-94, Executioner, Mauser C96, RPG, Uzi} around the cafeteria of the Eiffel Tower. You must kill at least one zombie with each weapon. Since there is a Mauser C96, it is preferable to complete this easter egg around rounds 1-5, depending on the type of player you are. You will then receive a new perk called Diluted Barley. This new perk will flood the zombies to death with a wave of water every 20 seconds around the back of you as well as the front of you (at the same time) but you are protected by a force which the perk gives you. Every zombie the water kills you get 90 points.

Thirdly, you have the underground express which brings you to various places around the map and best of all, it only costs 400 points. In the front carriage, there is Mule Kick 2.0. This updated version of Mule Kick gives you the ability to swap onto whatever one of your weapons you like. So if you don't want the next straight after your current weapon that you swap, then you hold onto the Y button and it gives you that weapon instead.

The first location the express goes to is Disney Village in Disneyland which takes a 2 minute trip but the express is very long and zombies can be coming for you from both sides. However, remember that if you did the easter egg in the Eiffel Tower first, you have Diluted Barley. In Disney Village, you can find one visible perk at first in an abandoned shop which is Speed Cola 2.0. Speed Cola 2.0 differs from Speed Cola because it also gives you the ability to swap around your weapons extremely fast. A non-visible perk at first which you have to travel for is, Electric Cherry. Electric Cherry can be seen at the Rainforest Café's kitchen in which you have to buy 2 doors for.

Electric Cherry & Diluted Barley become a 2 in one perk if you have both. When you reload your weapon as well as Diluted Barley flooding the zombies, the Electricity from Electric Cherry causes the flood to become an even more powerful wave of water (like a tsunami) and this gives you a free double points.

The next location the express goes to is Versailles Palace which takes a 4 minute trip this time. In the palace, there is a teleporter which is unlocked by the Diluted Barley easter egg and it brings you back to the spawn area. I thought it would be an awesome escape strategy. There are two perks, one locked away in a safe which can be unlocked by a key on the wall like Leroy in Buried. This perk is Stamin' Up. The other perk is by the teleporter which is Double Tap Root Beer 2.0. There is another little easter egg in Versailles Palace. The easter egg this time is that you can't have any perks whilst doing it. You also can't have downed in the game so far up to the point where you're here. This little easter egg unlocks a special mystery box which gives you a pack a punched weapon. The cost is 5,950 points because:
    Mystery box - 950 points
    Pack a punch - 5,000 points

However, you cannot get every single weapon in the pack a punched mystery box. The only weapons you can get are the following:
    *The Reaper (PPSh-41)
    *Porter's X2 Ray Gun (Ray Gun)
    *The Afterburner (MP40)
    *Gibs-O-Matic (Thompson)
    *Gut Shot (M1897 Trench Gun)
    *F1W Nitrogen Cooled (M2 Flamethrower)
    *Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ (Wunderwaffe DG-2)
    *Mustang and Sally (M1911)
    *Python (Cobra)
    *Lamentation (Galil)
    *Hades (Olympia)
    *ZeusCannon (Thunder Gun)
    *Ultra and Violet (Five-Seven Dual Wield)
    *Voice of Justice (Executioner)
    *Boomhilda (Mauser C96)
    *Malevolent Taxonomic Anodized Redeemer (MTAR)
    *Actuated Neutralizer 94000 (AN-94)
    *SLDG HAMR (Hamr)
    *Shadowy Veil Utilizer (SVU-AS)
    *Meat Grinder (Death Machine)
    *Flux Collider 935 (L-CAR 9)
    *Crocuta (Kuda)
    *Anointed Avenger (KN-44)
    *Bahamut (Drakon)
    *Heliacal Incandescence (XM-53)

So if you were to try and get your favourite gun, you'd be very lucky because you have 1 in 25 gun chance (yes that's 25 guns) of getting it. Luckily, there's none of the exceptionally terrible guns such as the SMR or the Springfield though!

When I come up with more easter eggs or places to go to, I will update on this. Feel free to post suggestions on anything from locations to perk locations to gobblegums to guns etc.

The next location the express brings you to is random and it can be one of two.

Firstly, it could be Charles De Gaulle Airport. The Airport consists of different planes you could take. There are parts you have to collect though such as fuel. Before I tell you where the plane brings you, in the airport, the wall weapons are:

- Weevil
    - Hamr
    - Kar-98K (like anybody would buy it anyway :pac:)

There is ONE perk in the airport which is PhD Flopper. Beside the perk machine, there is a mystery box which rolls only explosive weapons or weapons with splash damage such as the Ray Gun. This allows the player to take advantage of PhD Flopper.

So once you get the parts for the plane, you take off and go to Strasbourg where the EU Parliament is. At the EU Parliament, there are four different perks you could get. These perks are:

- Point Palosa (extra points on each hit)
    - Repairman Rum (instantly repair barriers every round) (so literally a Carpenter every round)
    - No Bear Brew (no bear from the box)
    - Tombstone Soda 2.0 (fixed Treyarch's troll and made it an actually good perk)

A buildable here is the Zombie Shield. However, the Zombie Shield has changed! A perma perk called Carbonated Snake-Bite Infinite gives you the power to keep your buildables forever with you and therefore, never break! Of course, unless you get downed! For this perma perk, zombies need to give you a hit and get you red TWICE. This can be very dangerous and tricky to get!

The other location the express could bring you to is Beauvais Airport. Again, here you have to find parts for a plane and then you can take off to Strasbourg. At this airport, there's a new version of Who's Who? and this time it is renamed Downer's Delight. This perk will give you any weapon but a pistol when downed (without Quick Revive). At the airport, you can also find the Maxis Drone. You can gain a lot of money here drawing the chalk for wall weapons (like Buried). The wall weapons are:

- M1897 Trench Gun
    - Thompson
    - Uzi
    - LSAT
    - Kuda

• Advertisement

Tour Eiffel is probably the biggest map ever made! :P

My amateur computer drawing of my custom perk 'Diluted Barley' in the attachment below :pac:

I am planning a map on the Titanic and it will be a very risky zombies map

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Get a hobby......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

This is like playing a game of "who can imagine a bigger goblin"

we'll just have to take ye're word for it.

• Advertisement

Seridisand wrote: »
    Get a hobby......

This is a hobby...... How about you get a hobby instead of wasting your time commenting on this "Get a hobby" when you don't have a hobby yourself here smarty pants.

sryanbruen wrote: »
    I am planning a map on the Titanic and it will be a very risky zombies map

It is set on the 11 April 1912 - 3 days before the sinking of the Titanic began and the undead come to destroy the ship and everybody on it. 4 players play as Margaret Brown, J. Bruce Ismay, Benjamin Guggenheim and Thomas Andrews.

First place you spawn in is a room at the base of the ship which is literally a tennis court. There are five barriers to watch out for and wall weapons are the Olympia and the AK-47. However, only two players spawn at this area whilst the other two (or 1 if playing 2 players) are on the opposite side of the map (Verruckt!!!). On the opposite side, it is a swimming pool of doom with Quick Revive in the area.

Players have to get each other by buying over 4 doors each (as in on each side, so 8 doors overall).

Splash Zombies artwork

Tour Eiffel artwork

I haven't got Escape the Titanic updated yet but now I have Splash Zombies - a zombies version of the multiplayer map, Splash.

You spawn at the entrance of Hydro Paradise. There is an RK5 and an L-CAR9, one to either side of you. There are two doors to open. However, you only have to buy one door and the other one opens too (like Mob of the Dead). One door brings you to the Beach side of the map which consists of little small huts. One hut has Juggernog whilst another hut has a VMP. The castle camping spot (from multiplayer) is covered though and has become a barrier for zombies, so has the spot which you cannot go into in multiplayer (not the water... the other one). However, the cave (call it a cave for now) has a purchasable door. Actually, there are two but again both open when you purchase once. Also to point out is that before you go into the cave (the lower one), a mystery box location can be seen right beside it. In the cave you can see Widow's Wine and the KRM-262 on the wall. At the end of the cave, you can see another door which can be purchased.

I will update again soon.

There's two escape routes on the plane so have a wall weapon in there. Whilst in this little spot (which can be used as sniping in Multiplayer sometimes) beside the plane, you could have a perk or something. In the actual Terminal, you could fit a perk in the book shop / library, one on top of the area that can be reached by a ladder (which would have a barrier - to not make it a very easy camping spot), one behind the security place and one outside of the Terminal somewhere. Wall weapons could be

- Library
    - Plane
    - Security (very back)
    - The spot before you go up the ladder
    - Somewhere outside the terminal
    - A secret area that can be unlocked by doing a little easter egg

To me, it would seem like Town 2.0 looking at this ^. What I would have:

Perks: Juggernog, Quick Revive, Double Tap 2.0, Speed Cola, Stamin' Up, Widow's Wine, PhD Flopper (in the secret area)

Wall weapons: MP40, Olympia, M14, MPL, Bowie Knife, Commando (easter egg wallbuy)

Mystery box weapons: Ray Gun, HK-21, RPK, FN Fal, Enfield, M16, Python, Stoner63, Spectre, Galil, Famas, Scavenger, M1 Garand, Type 100, Thompson, M72 LAW, M1897 Trench Gun

Little easter egg to unlock this secret area

- You have to Bowie Knife the security machine, this will drop out a Key
    - A security boss will spawn, you must kill him with a Ray Gun (well it's the easiest to kill him with)
    - This boss will drop his ring of keys
    - Go to the little sniper spot (beside the plane - you know that spot?) and then open this door. In this door, you shall find a Ladder
    - Go to the entrance of the Terminal and on top of the area that can be accessed by a ladder already, you can place the ladder. Climb up this ladder and you will come across a secret room with a pack a punched mystery box, PhD Flopper, the Commando wallbuy and a power up machine.

Advertisement