Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone with small children, please take them out of the room now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

Mentions of banned people are viciously oppressed around here, in case a baying mob forms and starts a backlash against the admins. Eventually this could spill over into the real life (known as "meatspace" to those in the know) and the said mob could make their way to the boards HQ.

Picture a bunch of raging boardsies breaking their way into some plush office in Dublin full of beanbags and as soon as they make their way in through the door there'll be bits of server and torn off hipster beards being horsed around all over the shop

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Oh, no! Was he an imposter of Santa Claus? :(

I had PMed him my letter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Peregrine wrote: »
    Oh, no! Was he an imposter of Santa Claus?

There are no imposters around here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm Spartacus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Mentions of banned people are viciously oppressed around here, in case a baying mob forms and starts a backlash against the admins. Eventually this could spill over into the real life (known as "meatspace" to those in the know) and the said mob could make their way to the boards HQ.

Picture a bunch of raging boardsies breaking their way into some plush office in Dublin full of beanbags and as soon as they make their way in through the door there'll be bits of server and torn off hipster beards being horsed around all over the shop
    hopefully he only got 11 months in prison or we are all screwed next year lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭stevek93

Very loud children here doing my head in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

hopefully he only got 11 months in prison or we are all screwed next year lol

If he's not out by then we'll just have to form the mob I mentioned earlier. I'll bring a crowbar for the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

He had a bit too much sherry and made some off colour jokes about the Israelis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

If he's not out by then we'll just have to form the mob I mentioned earlier. I'll bring a crowbar for the door.

Mr.Freeman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

I'm Spartacus!

No i'm spartacus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

There's no such thing as fake santa. They all work for him, duh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

So meta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Backwards man you should have set up a poll to see if Mr Clause should be unbanned from Prison in the Christmas spirit.

Terrible Pity that the likes of Forty Coats and Wanderly Wagon have long left the screens of RTÉ television.

No Doubt Forty Coats or the pair with Judge the dog would come up with some solution to this conundrum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭hairyslug

falan wrote: »
    No i'm spartacus!

No I'm spartacus and so is my wife

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

So, Santy's in prison? Well it's not my fault. I baked a file into the mince pie I left out for him, along with the glass of milk and carrot for Rudolph.

If the big fat fecker had turned up with my presents LIKE HE HASN'T FOR THE LAST FEW DECADES, he would have had his escape method sorted, no bother.

Now who's on the naughty list? Karma's a bitch eh Santy?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Santa is kicking ass but I think it might be futile. One of the admins was not happy with their present!
    There are no imposters around here!

Next mod beers will be on your private island, yeah?

I'm Spartacus!

And I'm Brian :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Mr Clause is still fighting his corner in the Prison thread, rugged old goon.

Now, what I want to know is,

Did any boards MOD ask for an actual live Ewok?, the teddybears in Starwars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

falan wrote: »
    No i'm spartacus!

I'm Sparkytoes!

Advertisement