Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inside Lego At Christmas

Options
  • 26-12-2015 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up. Inside Lego at Christmas is on Channel 4 at 8pm tonight. Not sure if it's a repeat, but from the ad it's not something I remember seeing before

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Anyone watch it? It wasn't that great :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

Anyone watch it? It wasn't that great :(
    Ah I thought it was interesting, although I shed a tear when the saw came out!!!

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

Very disappointing, and no better than the Brickumentary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Uh sawing and glueing LEGO, criminal behaviour. :( ha, had to be done I suppose, the end result looked amazing. The guy selling the mechabricks thing, fair play to him being an entrepreneur but that shouldn't have even featured in the documentary, it's not official LEGO at all! And the lady who's supposed to be head of marketing in the UK, she was portrayed very badly, I'm sure she's very capable (there's no way she'd have got such an important job otherwise) but the bit they showed of her made her look incompetent, it was cringeworthy seeing her fluttering through her sales pitch lol - "oh yes, well it's got 1005 pieces, and, mmm..." :pac:

Advertisement