Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Southampton V Arsenal. BT1 7:45pm

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Gaygooner

Shane Long should have been off and goal 2 disallowed- ref in over his head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Gaygooner wrote: »
    Shane Long should have been off and goal 2 disallowed- ref in over his head

Nope.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Nope.

He was on a yellow

That's reasoned fcuking argument- nope- dope

Well, i tell you what's not a "reasoned fcuking argument". A conclusion from that match that Shane Long should have been sent off.

Well, i tell you what's not a "reasoned fcuking argument". A conclusion from that match that Shane Long should have been sent off.

He was on a yellow, he committed a number of yellow card offenses dear

• Advertisement

He was on a yellow, he committed a number of yellow card offenses dear

So should Arsenal train all week on the basis of getting an opposition player sent off to beat Southampton?

You can't honestly look at that match and conclude that Shane Long should have been sent off.

So should Arsenal train all week on the basis of getting an opposition player sent off to beat Southampton?

You can't honestly look at that match and conclude that Shane Long should have been sent off.

Did he commit more that one yellow card offense??? Yes or No? It's that's simple!!!

Did he commit more that one yellow card offense??? Yes or No? It's that's simple!!!

No.

No.

Well you have no grasp of the rules so

Well you have no grasp of the rules so

But he didn't get sent off. Arsenal need to deal with the fact the opposition will have the same amount of players as them and can't rely on the ref to send someone off for them to win a game. Bear in mind you's lost four nil. Four nil.

What should his second card have been for btw.

• Advertisement

But he didn't get sent off. Arsenal need to deal with the fact the opposition will have the same amount of players as them and can't rely on the ref to send someone off for them to win a game. Bear in mind you's lost four nil. Four nil.

He committed at least two more yellow card fouls- the ankle trip on Kos is a yellow

Expect the ref to ref the game- arsenal didn't win but the ref was pants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭eigrod

Koscielney was lucky to get away with at least a couple of bookings too today - elbow in the 1st half and body check in the 2nd.

He committed at least two more yellow card fouls- the ankle trip on Kos is a yellow

I don't think he even meant that. But if i was an Arsenal fan, having lost four nil, wanting Shane Long sent off is not what i'd be focusing on. It was still eleven v eleven and you's lost four nil.

I don't think he even meant that. But if i was an Arsenal fan, having lost four nil, wanting Shane Long sent off is not what i'd be focusing on. It was still eleven v eleven and you's lost four nil.

He did.

Anyway we lost. Dust down and plan for Bournemouth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Anyway we lost. Dust down and plan for Bournemouth

We look forward to your ranting and lunacy through your Arsenal coloured specs next time.... Ohhhh btw it's Mane not Manet.... He does paint a pretty picture, he sure did today. ;)

Strumms wrote: »
    We look forward to your ranting and lunacy through your Arsenal coloured specs next time.... Ohhhh btw it's Mane not Manet.... He does paint a pretty picture, he sure did today. ;)

Manet is the artist- that was the point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

He did.

Haha brilliant. By your logic every game would end up keeper against keeper. Kol had his hands around a Southampton player every corner, by your reckoning he and 99% of the box should be carded.

You got destroyed today
    Face facts

Manet is the artist- that was the point

No he wasn't , That was Mane....I thought you were watching ? Manet and even Monet are doodlers compared to the artistry of Mane. :pac

• Advertisement

Haha brilliant. By your logic every game would end up keeper against keeper. Kol had his hands around a Southampton player every corner, by your reckoning he and 99% of the box should be carded.

You got destroyed today
    Face facts

Southampton won I'm aware of that

Strumms wrote: »
    No he wasn't , That was Mane....I thought you were watching ? Manet and even Monet are doodlers compared to the artistry of Mane. :pac

I don't know how he spells it- the Canadian commentator kept saying Manet that was my pun dear

I don't know how he spells it- the Canadian commentator kept saying Manet that was my pun dear

I know, darling..... I'm trying to save you from your own pun. It was terrible although not quite as bad as the referee, right ? See that's what you want to hear ! :P

Advertisement