Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet settings

Options
  • 26-12-2015 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

I'll try make this as short as I can. I got a new hard-drive about a month ago, so everything was wiped and I had to re-install drivers, etc.

But basically there's a problem with my internet settings, sometimes webpages won't load at all or load very slow, rteplayer barely works, steam wont install any games, i cant find any wireless devices in the network and sharing centre and when I go to Manage wireless networks it says "Wireless is not currently enabled". I'm connected via ethernet cable, I can't take a speed test because the connect keeps getting timed out, but before I got the new hard-drive I had roughly 30 down, 3 up.

If anyone has any idea what is causing this please let me know, thanks. :)

Comments

Advertisement