Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company went bust. Employment duration letter

Options
  • 26-12-2015 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

So my wife worked for a company which went bust in 2009. We have had two children here in Germany. She will get 3 years per child removed from working years when pension is calculated. They are asking for a letter from all companies she worked for stating start & end dates of employment.

Any one an idea where we could ask for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,969 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

She could try asking Revenue or Welfare: they won't do a letter specifically about employment dates, but probably will do one saying she had insurable employment from date1 to date2.

(fyi, in general you should get a certificate of service when you leave each job, just for cases like this. I know it's a bit late saying this now, but make sure you do in future.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

They are asking for certificate of service with dates & hours work per week and if there was any break in service. Paper work here in Germany is always a nightmare. Any way I will try your suggestions.

Many Thanks:)

Advertisement