Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 died Help

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Goose81 wrote: »
    Unlike you obviously I can fight my own battles. Just because you need to bring your mum with you doesn't mean everyone does.

Like you can operate a console designed for kids.

best of luck mate.....

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

I know a manager in argos and he returned a s5 for me because I thought it was dodgy speaker..went in..he put a sticker on it saying defective and off it goes to the supplier jo questions asked..it all depends who you get on the day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭Goose81

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Like you can operate a console designed for kids.

best of luck mate.....

Yeah I know, my terrible operation of it caused it to turn off out of the blue and not restart, who would have thought playing a game could do that .
    I'm such a dummy, I'll get my mum to supervise me next time, I might need her should anything happen and I have to return it because I'm not man enough to confront the 16 year old till opetator .

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Goose81 wrote: »
    Yeah I know, my terrible operation of it caused it to turn off out of the blue and not restart, who would have thought playing a game could do that .
    I'm such a dummy, I'll get my mum to supervise me next time, I might need her should anything happen and I have to return it because I'm not man enough to confront the 16 year old till opetator .

I was trying to help as the 16 year old is trained to deal with idiots who do not know their rights.

Kinda rooting towards the 16 year old now cos your an ungrateful prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭Goose81

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I was trying to help as the 16 year old is trained to deal with idiots who do not know their rights.

Kinda rooting towards the 16 year old now cos your an ungrateful prick.

People being helpful to someone don't usually refer to the persons family as cnuts but you were obviously being helpful in your own special way as to the best of your abilities, its not your fault . thanks for the help

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

dreamers75, do not post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Interesting thread.

My 2c, Looks like a faulty hard drive, warranty and bring it back, dont void the warranty.

Advertisement