If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice + stock query

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Bob24 wrote: »
    Hi,

I saw you currently have special deals on the monitor audio A100 and Q acoustics 2010i on your website but it says available in-store only:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/amplifiers-receivers/monitor-audio/a100/moni-a100-blk
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/q-acoustics/2010i-gr/qaco-2010i-graph

Could you confirm they are a good match to build a compact Airplay system for a medium sized living room, and if yes do you have them available for shipping to Dublin?

Thanks a lot!
    HI bob24, many thanks for your post

This would be a good combo for you, the Q Acoustics are a lovely sounding speaker with fantastic detail, and one of our most popular bookshelf speaker.
    We do have the A100 in stock, but currently it is an in store only item and as such not available for shipping.

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Thanks a lot Brian. 

It is a shame the A100 can't be shipped, but I understand shipping might not always make sense to you. Bringing the whole combo back from Befast would be a bit of an issue for me; but if I can get something organised I might pop into the store. 

Best regards,
    Bob24

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Bob24 wrote: »
    Thanks a lot Brian. 

It is a shame the A100 can't be shipped, but I understand shipping might not always make sense to you. Bringing the whole combo back from Befast would be a bit of an issue for me; but if I can get something organised I might pop into the store. 

Best regards,
    Bob24
    Hi Bob24.

I do apologies.

Once something goes "LAST FEW" on the website we are very rarely allowed to ship them.

Let us know if you do plan on making a trip up and if we still have one left we could hold it over for you to collect.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.