Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerosoft Dublin Scenery

• 27-12-2015 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Quick question. When I try to choose a starting gate on this add on it doesn't have the stands I need, for example I want to start the sim in stand 404 but no where on thes list does it show any stands that resemble what's in the real Dub.

Am I missing something :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

Gate 404 is thre in the FS9 version has it so I assume the FSX version does as well.

There is only Stand 404(C) I believe - and similiar for the other L/C/R stands as FS AI would park an aircraft on each available stand and this would look stupid in the sim.

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Nibs05

Gate 404 is thre in the FS9 version has it so I assume the FSX version does as well.

There is only Stand 404(C) I believe - and similiar for the other L/C/R stands as FS AI would park an aircraft on each available stand and this would look stupid in the sim.

Thanks, I'll have to route around with it, it keeps dumping me in random spots that don't exist in real life.

Nibs05 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Quick question. When I try to choose a starting gate on this add on it doesn't have the stands I need, for example I want to start the sim in stand 404 but no where on thes list does it show any stands that resemble what's in the real Dub.

Am I missing something :confused:

Go to AVSIM and try and find an updated AFCAD, they contain all the stands and taxiways for the required scenery if one has been created.

Advertisement