Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One4All Voucher

Options
  • 27-12-2015 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hello all.
    I received a One4All voucher from my employer as payment of OT, as they are tax free. I was going to use it on a new TV but we actually got one second hand from a family member. I know have this €500 voucher with nothing to spend it on. Is there a way to trade it for cash or any other means to get the cash value of the voucher
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Hello all.
    I received a One4All voucher from my employer as payment of OT, as they are tax free. I was going to use it on a new TV but we actually got one second hand from a family member. I know have this €500 voucher with nothing to spend it on. Is there a way to trade it for cash or any other means to get the cash value of the voucher

You can't exchange them for cash. However, you could try and sell it online for cash. Or if accepted in your local supermarket you could keep using it each week until you have used it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,822 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

There are so many ways to spend it. Just treat yourself with something. Or buy food and drink in the stores that accept them.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tommyhayes1989

You can't exchange them for cash. However, you could try and sell it online for cash. Or if accepted in your local supermarket you could keep using it each week until you have used it up.

Where would I go about selling one might i ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

Where would I go about selling one might i ask?

Adverts.ie
    or DoneDeal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,371 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Adverts.ie
    or DoneDeal

At significant discount I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tommyhayes1989

Thank you everybody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

Thank you everybody

Just keep presenting it at the till at your weekly grocery shop

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

€100 gets you €92 online monies here

https://www.vplusprepaid.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 69,036 ✭✭✭✭L1011

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

dreamers75 wrote: »
    €100 gets you €92 online monies here

https://www.vplusprepaid.com/

Shame that the max you can have on that card is €100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭justbored

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 LadyZ

I'd be interested in buying it at a discount if it's still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

How do you sell a card which contains credit unless the person buying it from you either knows you or is incredibly naive - how do they know the card has any credit on it? I know you could show them a store receipt (cash register tally roll) with the card number and the balance but you could have walked into the shop next door and spent the remaining credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

coylemj wrote: »
    How do you sell a card which contains credit unless the person buying it from you either knows you or is incredibly naive - how do they know the card has any credit on it? I know you could show them a store receipt (cash register tally roll) with the card number and the balance but you could have walked into the shop next door and spent the remaining credit.

You can check the remaining balance on the one4all website or phone app before paying for it. Other gift cards like for shopping center most if not all will have a way to check the remaining balance.

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

coylemj wrote: »
    how do they know the card has any credit on it?

You can do an online balance check with the One4Alls, which is quite handy to do before parting with any cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

You can check the vouchers online if you have the voucher number.
    Check it right before you handover money and get the card from the person.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 LadyZ

You can check the balance online before parting with your cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭ASOT

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but you can check the balance online before you pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Ah Folks, will you all stop acting the maggot with this on-line chat and answer the question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Mod:
    Berberis, please have a look at this regarding backseat moderating.

@Posters, please avoid making any offers or bids on-thread.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

slimjimmc wrote: »
    Mod:
    Berberis, please have a look at this regarding backseat moderating.

@Posters, please avoid making any offers or bids on-thread.

Thanks.

Wasn't backseat moderating, more my attempt at humour, re the reference to on-line in the a lot of the posts beforehand.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

LadyZ wrote: »
    You can check the balance online before parting with your cash.

Ok, got it - and the other responses.

Advertisement