Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crawford Family Circle Biscuits [tub]

• 27-12-2015 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Who has bought these and are they any good? Curious, because my old sand-by in biscuit selection boxes/tins for years has been Jacobs USA, along with probably 80% or more of the biscuit-addicted.

But the Crawford's is a good bit less expensive and I'm really considering them, now that Christmas-proper is over.

So, opinions/advice? Ta, in advance ... and late Happy Christmas! Hope the New Year brings better things for everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

McVities Victoria ftw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭Archeron

Freshly baked Meh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Pretty dull, a selection of biscuits that you wouldn't dream of buying a whole packet of. With the exception of chocolate digestives - except they're dry and you wouldn't buy them twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Crawfords Family Circle are like a biscuit form of Weils Disease.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Crawfords are owned by United Biscuits, same company that own McVities.

You can but a practically identical box of biscuits with the McVities branding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭penana

Thanks, so much, to each of you who took the time to respond; I really appreciate it! I'm also very grateful for the information you passed along; from your comments, I now know that trying to save a little money on the bikkies would have actually led to just wasting it, in this case! :)

Advertisement