Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United vs Chelsea 28/12/'15 k/o 17.30 BT 1.

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Napoleon wanted lucky Generals.

Whatever his past CV stands for, it does not stand up at Old Trafford.

It's time for him to go!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Xenophile wrote: »
    Van Gaal must go, it is so boring just watching him sitting on the bench.

I'd be bored watching anybody sitting on a bench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

That was a horrible challenge from Rooney, it must be said. Completely intentional.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

monkey9 wrote: »
    That was a horrible challenge from Rooney, it must be said. Completely intentional.

Not sure if intentional, but he was lucky to get yellow .

Ref made some bad calls, but it did look like a very difficult game to ref

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

So England's captain gets away with a dirty foul again

• Advertisement

So England's captain gets away with a dirty foul again

Yeah but he was nearly publicly executed for saying "fúcking what" so it evens itself out.

Are you a referee by the way? It seems like 80% of your posts are about refereeing decisions.

Not sure if intentional, but he was lucky to get yellow .

Ref made some bad calls, but it did look like a very difficult game to ref

It was definitely intentional. The football was never in the place at any stage in that tussle where Rooney directed his foot towards. He knew what he was doing.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Fukken piss poor season. It's one of those where everyone is just waiting for the end. City are going to win and everyone is just waiting on that inevitability. They're only capable of it when their rivals are in meltdown, thankfully, otherwise they'd be like Bayern.

Arsenal second because they will be sleeping off the old Christmas dinner and drop points from here. Leicester and Spurs are a toss-up for third and fourth.

Oh, and Chelsea are going to have a real fight to stay in the EPL. The champions of England Chelsea. :rolleyes:

Fukken hell like.

Fukken piss poor season. It's one of those where everyone is just waiting for the end. City are going to win and everyone is just waiting on that inevitability. They're only capable of it when their rivals are in meltdown, thankfully, otherwise they'd be like Bayern.

Arsenal second because they will be sleeping off the old Christmas dinner and drop points from here. Leicester and Spurs are a toss-up for third and fourth.

Oh, and Chelsea are going to have a real fight to stay in the EPL. The champions of England Chelsea. :rolleyes:

Fukken hell like.

I think Spurs are a great shout for the title myself, not just top four. They are in the mix with Arsenal at this stage to make a challenge to Man City.

Yeah but he was nearly publicly executed for saying "fúcking what" so it evens itself out.

Are you a referee by the way? It seems like 80% of your posts are about refereeing decisions.

Not a dig at Rooney, more at whoever the captain of England at the time seems to get away with a lot

I think you would find 80% of my posts are score updates for all running competitions ;)

• Advertisement

Not a dig at Rooney, more at whoever the captain of England at the time seems to get away with a lot

I think you would find 80% of my posts are score updates for all running competitions ;)

I was only joking about the Rooney thing, it was a nasty tackle. I was genuinely curious if you were/are a referee, it's just something I've noticed from reading through match threads.

Rooney was a lucky boy. That was dirt. Ferdinand afraid to criticise him too :o

I was only joking about the Rooney thing, it was a nasty tackle. I was genuinely curious if you were/are a referee, it's just something I've noticed from reading through match threads.

be a ref are you joking, i did some friendly games and that was awful experience

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

An File wrote: »
    He only caught the lad with the bottom of his toes. Would've been red if it had been the middle of his foot.

Hahaha, hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Xenophile

I'd be bored watching anybody sitting on a bench.

So you must be very bored watching the Man Utd. games.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement